ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parking Fine

None
I recieved a parking fine in july but they never actually put a ticket in my window

I recieved a letter asking for £70 3 months later

I sent an appeal letter to them, asking for proof of me being there and i would gladly send them the money

But at the moment they still wont send me any proof but keep telling the debt collectors to get the money from me
Am i in the wrong here, surlely the moto goes innocent till proven guilty.

Any advice on what i can do next because i really dont think i was in the wrong???

ValverInBits
I Just got off my parking fine :)

Showed them a temporary residents parking permit for the date and time along with a really nice letter and they cancelled it.

:)

BMW E92/Audi S3
I escaped mine too. Was a genuine reason though. I got ticketed where the lines were blatantly not on show

182-racing-blue

I saw a ticket on my car the other day that said "Parking Fine", I thought to myself "thats nice of someone to notice" and I threw the piece of paper in the bin.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Rebel and wipe your arse with it, fire it into an envelope and send it to the b******s

Thats what Chuck Norris would do

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
Council issued or from a "Ltd" company

If it's the latter, wipe your arse with it, that's about all it's good for.

Pepipoo FTW