ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

part number request

the two headlamp washers - are they both the same or is there left and right?

also, a method of installing them would be a great help, as would part numbers :) cheers

E46 330d Sport
They're sided left & right. If u put ur hand up behind the bumper u can get ur fingers on a plastic nut on the back of them, get a good grip & unscrew, pull out of bumper & disconnect the washer tube. It just pulls off, then just do the opposite when replacing. Handy enough changed.

Haybails1980

ClioSport Club Member
My car was in getting these changed at Renault a couple of weeks ago..............they had to remove the front bumper to do mine. :S

where does the washer tube lead to though? is there a spare place on the existing one in 1.2s etc?

cheers lads

ahh okay no worries, cheers.

does anyone have the part numbers then to make it a hell of a lot easier for me tomorrow (you know what stealers are like when it comes to asking for parts) :rasp:

Ultra Red Clio 197
My local Renault charged me £10 for one washer.. got the other for £3.99 on ebay, then they charged me £3.50 for 2 bolts to hold them on! lol

heres the part numbers you will need for the washers and nuts..

NUTs: 77 03 033 125 (you need two of these)

Washer: 77 01 207 168 AND 77 01 207 152

I cant remember which part number was for the left or the right side! Just order each part number.

that's what i meant, but where to?! :eek: isd there a seperate hole on non-sport water containers for these to be wired to?

My local Renault charged me £10 for one washer.. got the other for £3.99 on ebay, then they charged me £3.50 for 2 bolts to hold them on! lol

I cant remember which part number was for the left or the right side! Just order each part number.
thats fantastic mate, just what i needed. thanks a lot! :approve:

Ultra Red Clio 197

thats fantastic mate, just what i needed. thanks a lot! :approve:

HOW GOOD AM I!! LOL..