ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PArt Number - Urgent

Clio 172 mk2 & Clio 3 DCi
Morning All

Got to get some new bolts for the rear caliper on my 172, the ones that hold the pads onto the caliper itself.
Unfortunately i am working away at the minute and dont have access to the car and the parts monkey wants the chassis number as my reg doesnt come up with the car type.

Anyone know what part numbers they are or where to get them?. Really desperate to get them before the weekend.

Any help appreciated, cheers.

Da

Less
I have the bolts spare if you need them, can't help with P/N though I'm afraid.

PM me your name and address.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
01020419_1.png

Which ones do you need ??

You usually cant buy them seperate - they come in a fixing kit ( 9 )

Last edited:

Da

Less
Number 6 at a guess? Those are the ones I have spare anyway, if he needs them.

looks like number 6, the bit that attaches the pads to the main caliper. 2 of them i need.

where abouts are you based Da?. may well take you up on the offer.

I have got a new caliper i managed to get from a breakers but i dont know if its coming with the bolts or the other bit.

Da

Less
The bolts through the carrier you mean.

I have two carriers spare, complete with bolts if you need them. Unfortunately I'm miles away in Lancashire (unless you're working up here?).

thats the ones, hopefully they will be attached to the caliper when i pick it up tommorow.

if not are they a fairly standard sort of bolt?.

Da

Less
Both calipers that I've bought secondhand have come complete with the carrier and bolts so I'm pretty sure yours will.

I would imagine they're pretty standard yeah, if you need sizes etc drop me a PM :)