ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Part Numbers Needed

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Hi all,

Im after a couple of part numbers, hope someone on here can help me out. I wasnt sure where to put this so admin/mods please feel free to move :)

I need the part number for the following items, all for a Mk3 Clio

Renault Sport Grille Inserts (the bits between the headlights)
Sill protectors
Clio 197 Pedal Set (the drilled aluminium ones)

Reason being, Renault Ireland wanna bend me over for the priviledge of buying a few parts from them. €120 for the grille alone :eek: My parents actually live in the South of France so Im gonna ask them to price and buy them for me and I can pick them up the next time Im over.

Thanks in advance folks :D

Andrew

Never above 25mpg
RS grille should be found within a couple minutes on a search matey :) Not sure on the others

Da

Less
If you got a price from Renault, could you not get the part numbers also? I don't know of anyone having access to the Mk3 catalogue, yet.

Mike@Rentech may be able to help.

2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
It was actually a mate of mine who used to work for Renault who got me the price on the grille. I cant find the sheet he faxed me with the diagram.

inner sill protectors 7711230491 £30.21+vat
grille inserts 7701209318 £61.27+vat

hope this helps , part numbers from a 197 , cant tell about the pedals though , only about £8+vat each but looks like rubber pedal covers on the picture instead of metal ones.

Last edited:
  2008 Clio 1.4 Dynamique
Thanks for the help guys :approve: Dean, as we say in Ireland, yer a feckin legend mate :approve: