ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Parts needed for fatty induction kit

I've also noticed that the car seems to drive a lot better with the induction kit fitted. I know a lot of people say it's placebo and just noise, but I swear it feels a bit quicker. Certainly revs a lot more freely than before at the very least without any flat spots ?

Mine goes well :) felt slightly torquier than compared with the standard air box. Wish I did it to my previous Clios

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
So that would replace the upper plastic pipe and connect directly to the throttle body? I think samco do them, but as you said they certainly aren't cheap new ?

Out of interest, what do you do with the existing breather pipe when you fit a silicone elbow?

The proper 90 bend comes with the pipe. If not run the old pipe to a small breather that can be fitted easily enough at the back.