ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger door lock issue

Hello, My passenger door central locking appears to have broken. I am just about to sell the car to a garage so this has occurred at the worst time possible.

Its a Cleo Campus 2007 mk2 style.

I can lock and unlock the door using the key manually, but using either the thob or the push lock button inside the will not lock the door. I have removed the door panel and tried disconnecting the power lead and also checked there was voltage and that appears to be working fine. The central locking unit appears to do nothing through.... It there anything you guys can recommend which may fix the issue?

As I said I am just about to sell the car just had some quotes from a garage got home, went out 2 hours later and girlfriend couldn't open the door. So I opened it using the internal door handle and then found I was unable to lock it again using the central.

Shane