ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger Headlight Not Working!

Black 2002 172
My passenger headlight isnt working, Ive took the bumper off and changed the bulb but still nothing. Ive swapped the black holder from behind the bulb to the drivers side and it works on there, also put the drivers side black box on the passenger but still not working?
Any ideas on what it is and can I fix it or is it going to cost me lots of dolla?
Cheers liam.

Honda ATR
The same thing happened to me the other week. It didnt work for a couple of days and then came back on!!! Possibly the resistor back but your looking at around £160.00+vat from a dealer. Id be looking for poor connections and give them a clean with some Prosolve!!!

Black 2002 172
Just took the metal unit off the bottom of the light and found a build up of green gunge on 2 of the metal connectors, is this supposed to be there or could that be effecting it?