ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passenger seat wont tip forward (sport interior) HELP

3 Series touring
Hi guys,

After fitting a sport interior a few months back i went to put on the handles for tipping the passenger seat forward to allow people to get into the back, only to find that the mechanism does not work :( anyone got any ideas/fixes

i thought it might be a cable loose somewhere inside the seat?

Cheers in advance!!

Ben

Civic Em1, Civic Eg4
Unclip the seat cover at the back. (quite far so you can see most of the bottom half) Now pull the handle to find the cable its attached to, if that is loose you will see it has unclipped itself from the cable it should be joined to.
You will most probabily understand when you take a look. Just pop the cable the handle is joined to back into its right place and it should be fine.
This is what happened to mine anyway, just take it easy with the handle after fixing it as mine used to keep unclipping if i nudged it too much.