ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Passport Photos

1.8 Civic EX
any of you take and print your own?

My dad needs one doing, taking the pic is fine but i have no software for resizing and printing the pic at the correct size, i can only print it full a4 which is obviously far too big lol

sugestions on software to use? preferbly free :)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I just resize mine using the Settings off the Program i got with my Compact Camera

vers le haut doigt milieu
Its cheeper to go to a booth then to have them printed in the exact size on that type of paper.

1.8 Civic EX
lol, appreciate your comments but doesn't really answer my question lol...

if you were to print them from home what could you use to get the sizes right?

Cupra
There are a couple of free programs which print off passport photos for you too. Cropped with a template for where the face is supposed to be etc too.

If you get it wrong, they just turn you around and you have to come back with another photo.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i recently tried this for my daughter, the post office are complete arseholes. we printed the photos off at boots, the correct size etc etc, took them to the postoffice and they said that the paper was wrong and they had to be professionally printed (which they were). So much easier to just goto a booth.

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
I did mine a few years ago. Won't be doing it again. Mare to get the lighting right. My passport photo will look like a ghost for another 5 years.