ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paul Walker Sticker Fitted :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
20131204_152146jhb.jpg

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
That isnt a line said by him though, its a line said by a character he played?

Just seems weird to attribrute it to him, surely it should say its a quote from "Brian O'conner" instead?

Seems like a lot of the people mourning him, seem to be mourning a character he played not the man he was, surely in 40 years on this planet he must have actually said one line of his own opinion not a script which is worth quoting if you want to quote him?

Just seems a bit insulting TBH

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
i mean..

1. paul walker never said that. His character in a film did.
2. some may see it as ironic?
3. bit much?

Sort of like putting. "ill be back" if arnie died. (which is a quote by the terminator and it would also be ironic.. because he wont be back.. hed be dead)

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I've got 2 small stickers on the way,
I wouldn't have bothered if a quid from each sale wasn't going to his charity.

Not that i'm morning him as such, I didn't know the man and to me he's just an actor,
but I like the F&F films, so having one of the better quotes as a sticker is just a bit of fun.

Bike*
Deffo cringe worthy, i mean like why? I understand some people selling these stickers are donating a % to charity but putting it on your car? Come on..

Albi Blue 200
at least when vin diesel dies we can have ''granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like ya should'' - vin diesel

Or "now me and the mad scientist gotta rip apart the block and replace the piston rings you just fried" - Riddick.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Lol some people on here really do look into things a bit much, who cares if it was a movie quote? Who cares if its a big sticker?

Bunch of whiney opinionated morons lol..

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
are we allowed to b**ch in this thread then?

sticker looks pretty s**t tbh + misquoted like other have said, making it even worse. Brian hasn't died, he is still very much alive in the F&F world. I swear 90% of people are 'mourning' the wrong person.

Deffo cringe worthy, i mean like why? I understand some people selling these stickers are donating a % to charity but putting it on your car? Come on..

This clearly bothers you as much as the "filler word" culture, that's come over from the US, annoys me...

Regardless, OP the sticker looks good.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
I swear 90% of people are 'mourning' the wrong person.

Its a damning indictment of the education system in this country really the way people cant tell the difference between an actor and a character.

Its a good job he didnt star in a film about a paedo or something, or people would assume he was one too it would appear as they just dont seem capable of seperating the actor from the character.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Its a damning indictment of the education system in this country really the way people cant tell the difference between an actor and a character.

Its a good job he didnt star in a film about a paedo or something, or people would assume he was one too it would appear as they just dont seem capable of seperating the actor from the character.

Yeah but is he not mostly remembered for his F&F work? So would it not be a good reminder to quote a classic line from the film to remember him.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Another one for the haters.

I purchased because I felt genuinely gutted about paul walkers passing and thought this would be a way to show my respect to him and also pass a couple of quid to his charity.

I was was going to use 'love, I'm off down the shops' which was actually said by him and not his character but preferred this one.

11207839625_a0f9dd7a1d_z.jpg

Untitled by cobzy1, on Flickr

Clio Cup
I've got 2 small stickers on the way,
I wouldn't have bothered if a quid from each sale wasn't going to his charity.

Same as me mate, probably wouldnt of got one if the £1 wasnt going to charity. I like the F&F films and liked the sticker

Me 3 - Ordered one , i might lose the "dude i almost had you" part , think its going on my Toolbox next to me "if in doubt flat out McRae one"

Status
Not open for further replies.