ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Payday: The Heist

Don't think there is a thread on this.
Just want to know everyone's personal opinions on this game if they got it, It's only £15 but my mate won't buy anything from Steam unless its on sale lol.

I'm going to be getting it friday so If anyone want to come on just PM me.

PAYDAY-The-Heist.png

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It's ok-ish. My m8 sent me a Steam key months back as he bought the 4-player co-op pack.

It's like a poor-man's Left 4 Dead - except the zombies are now law enforcement. They respawn bloody quickly too. At times, it's quite difficult to work out what the current objective is - but I'm sure that would get easier the more you played it.

I'd say 6/10 from me. Certainly worth it with a few mates if it comes up cheap.

​D.

Nickson

ClioSport Club Member
It's ok-ish. My m8 sent me a Steam key months back as he bought the 4-player co-op pack.

It's like a poor-man's Left 4 Dead - except the zombies are now law enforcement. They respawn bloody quickly too. At times, it's quite difficult to work out what the current objective is - but I'm sure that would get easier the more you played it.

I'd say 6/10 from me. Certainly worth it with a few mates if it comes up cheap.

​D.

Couldn't word it any better really.

It is distinctly average. Worth a go, but nothing special.

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Awwwwwwww gaming fwiends 4eva? haha.

My friends have zero gaming imagination.... when I suggested we play Borderlands 2 they looked dumbfounded. Where's the football? Where's the mediocre FPS and quick scoping?

​Maybe I need new friends / some friends

banther

ClioSport Club Member
Do you like Singstar as well? Nothing I love more than a glass of wine, chucking on a face mask and a dressing gown, getting the girls around and having a good old sing song.