ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PayPal Question

cock mobile.
My account is verified with PayPal since I've hit my sending limit.

My question is how do I make sure that if I buy something of fleabay that the money gets charged to my credit card and doesn't come straight out of my bank account?

I feel safer somehow thinking it's being charged to my credit card and not being taken straight out of my account (especially so if the mortgage hasn't come out that month yet :clown: )

Cheers.

172 Cup
If you don't have enough money in your Paypal account it will prompt you to select a "Funding option". Here you can state which card to use or which bank account to use. Obviously in your case choose the card you want to use.

cock mobile.
If you don't have enough money in your Paypal account it will prompt you to select a "Funding option". Here you can state which card to use or which bank account to use. Obviously in your case choose the card you want to use.

Ah ok, so it asks you when you go to pay something?

I spent ages (ok 5 mins) looking for an option to set my credit card as the default in the profile section.

Cheers Griff.