ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Paypal Restricted account.

Been selling car parts like mad since braking my car and then today I woke up to this email,

Dear Daniel Mallett,

You have received £1,900 or more in total payments to your PayPal account
in this calendar year. PayPal is required by law to comply with European
Union Anti-Money Laundering regulations by collecting information from
customers when they receive more than £1,900 in total payments within a
calendar year. Until you provide us with the information we need, your
account will be limited. You won’t be able to send or withdraw any money
using PayPal, however, you may still be able to receive payments.

When PayPal limits an account, your funds may be held until we've confirmed
your identification as set out in our User Agreement.

Anyone ever had this before?
Wondering how long until it will get resolved as i would like the money from my paypal in my bank lol. Ive followed the steps it says to take but it still says more information required despite having nothing to add
:S

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It doesn't take too long. I had to fax lots of s**t to them. Understandable though with the amount of money to be made.

Always the same with PP and your own money tbh.

What sort of thing did you have to send? Hopefully it will get sorted as its nearly the stated amount above stuck in my account :(

I understand them being wary, as i know what the moneys for but they just see it as transactions which are with drawn straight to my account so it would look suspicious lol

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
They make two small deposits into your account, you verify them, sorted.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
What sort of thing did you have to send? Hopefully it will get sorted as its nearly the stated amount above stuck in my account :(

I understand them being wary, as i know what the moneys for but they just see it as transactions which are with drawn straight to my account so it would look suspicious lol

Bank statements, passport, Driv Lic iirc was a while back. They should tell you.
They make two small deposits into your account, you verify them, sorted.

Wrong thing mate.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Ah I see, I assumed it was the same thing I had to do recently, to move from restricted to verified?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
You need to become a premier account which will then raise your limits so you dont get blocks like this.

I did it before the money started coming in so i didnt get the limitation.

Sam!