ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pc 2 laptop cable

Clio 16v
Now im not sure whether their is a cable that exsits but iv got just a cpu and want to run it through my laptop, so the cpu will use laptop as its monitor and keyboard etc..
any help mucho apprecio.:)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Doesn't make much sense to me?

By CPU do you mean base unit/ desktop/ tower unit?

Clio 16v
base unit fella, but i have no monitor or keyboard for it so was wandering wether their is a cable i can use to tranfer it through my laptop screen.

B

Brown.

base unit fella, but i have no monitor or keyboard for it so was wandering wether their is a cable i can use to tranfer it through my laptop screen.

lol no...... you will have to buy a keyboard, and mouse, can get em cheap enough.....get a blue plugged monitor cable and use your lcd/ plasma tv

A4 Avant & A3
you could 'remote desktop' from your laptop onto your PC? providing they are both networked.
if not networked, maybe a crossover cable between both network cards on machines then remote desktop? (if they both have NICs)