ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC - Before & Afters.

ITB BG 182
rich ffs i know its ur car u gave me the damm pic u fool, christ people get fried for attachin a wrong pic, ive got thousands an just click out by one single didit ie ur an not a diff one of mine

I'm still waiting for the spring to use mine, its breaking my heart seeing all this gear and the s**tty weather ruining it.

I'm not spending hours doing it, only for salt and what not to get on it. Knowing my luck I will attempt it next day it will snow!

I did mine since it wasn't going to be driven anyway. Still looks nice and shiny.;)

Still in shock you went and bought one, like I would of lent mine anyway :rasp:

^^^lol, mr 15s fights back

why does everyone think mine are 15s, fcuk off Ash lol :D

ill PC it for you mate, no worries.

medici, sos havent replied to the txt fella, have been busy ;) results will be shown tomorrow once i can be arsed getting some photographic evidence ;)

jamie

heres a few

G60 golf

before

DSCF0122.gif

DSCF0127.gif

DSCF0121.gif

aa.gif

DSCF0124.gif

After

finDSCF01221.gif

finDSCF01223.gif

finDSCF01228.gif

DSCF0135.gif

polo GTi

Befores

bon2.gif

DSCF0058.gif

DSCF0057.gif

DSCF0487.gif

After

finished19.gif

finished4.gif

finished7.gif

bon6.gif

Fiesta

Before

claire2.gif

claire1.gif

claire8.gif

Afters

sat4.gif

inbetween013.gif

to14910.gif

sun15.gif

sun18.gif

Fiesta ST

Before

9.gif

8.gif

14.gif

4.gif

Afters

18.gif

21f.gif

zz2.gif

sung13.gif

sung32.gif

No before of the focus but a few afters

IMG_0251.gif

IMG_0253.gif

IMG_0254.gif

IMG_0256.gif

IMG_0116.gif

wetside3.gif

Octy vRS & Ninja 650
I probaby will, if they wanna do it (Payment of course). Probably best leaving it till spring though, so much salt etc in the moment! Once i've seen it done properly, i'll have a go myself.

My Interior is in need of some loving too, leathers looking a bit worn lately!

I'm sure if you cross their palms with silver they'll do it. Probably makes more sense like you say. Even if you're careful this time of year there's so much shite on the roads you'll introduce swirls back in washing it off.

Worn :S

looking great blue_182 as per usual, the golf pics are the main reason i purchased mine . . . . ooh look the car is dirty and its a nice day . . . . . back in a couple of hours lol

jamie

go to autotopia-carcare amd see on there, best off PMing blue182, he was very very helpful when it came to ordering mine from the states

jamie