ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC Gamers..

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Where have they all gone :(, there hasn't been a good game out for so long.

Theres alot coming up, but just seems to of been a huge dead patch of no good games recently? Anyone else found this?

I've been playing mount and blade mods to keep me entertained but even they are getting boring now.

Im still playing CS 1.6 :D, 10 years and counting :)

Just waiting for the next flurry of realistic racing games to come out myself. If you get bored try some of the stuff by SCS Soft. Trucking, hunting, bus driving games etc, just don't let anyone see you :p

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
I play everything, Action, RPG, Strategy, you name it but i've just not seen any games come out for a good 2-3 months now that have got me even slightly excited they've all just been disappointments.

Examples to reignite my flame and turn me away from the darkside of console gaming please?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
Bc2 is the last decent title that came out.

Metro was s**t, apb was s**t.

That singularity is it any good? Literally no shop has it I've looked in my 3 local game stores and gamestation, might have to order it online.

Nimbus Megane R26
im playing BFBC2 and CODMW2 still..if you fancy some games on COD pm me your steam username and we'll have a blast :)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Starcraft 2 in a week and a bit :)

Why does that seems so ridiculously over-priced wherever I've seen it?

I fired up the original StarCraft last year as I missed out on it the first time around. I still don't really get the appeal - both with that and the older WarCraft games. I know they sold in their thousands, but compared to the likes of C&C and Red Alert in their day, both StarCraft and WarCraft appeared to be as much fun as adding columns in Excel.

I could just be an RTS snob however :cool:. Company of Heroes (for me anyway) has set an extremely high standard in what works for an RTS. Great map design, unique units, bit of base building thrown in and a logical sense of when and where to use your unit types. Getting a pair of snipers to patrol the edges of the map and cap those bloody mortar and machine-gun teams is great. :)

D.