ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC Graphics Tablet? Which one?

Arctic Blue FF 182
Hi all,

Im looking at getting a graphics tablet, but don't know much about them and so could do with some recommendations.
I'm looking at getting one as i am doing an ever increasing amount of photo editing and do some CAD drawings, and the odd bit of other "graphical" work.
Size wise i need it to fit nicely on my desk both at uni and home, so no real bigger then 30cmx30cm max.
Max spend, not really sure on quality versus ££ on these, so max of £60 maybe?

Thanks for you help

James

Jun

Pearl Black 172 ph2
Wacom are the only brand of graphics tablet I'd ever get. I'd start off with a Wacom Bamboo A6 for about £60.

Get a wide one if you've got a widescreen monitor.

Arctic Blue FF 182
Yup, been looking into them, and Wacom seems to be the main one coming up on searches.

Clio 182FF
Greetings. I use an A5 WACOM Intuos 3 wide aspect tablet and it is superb. The entire Wacom range are superb, even the cheap entry level models are great. Do not settle for anything other than Wacom - they're used the world over by professional artists for a reason!

They do take a little while to get used to and they work especially well with the new version of Photoshop (CS4).