ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC guide - please

Broken Diesel Megane :(
:D

ok guys, have put a deposit down on a PC and really want to get into this.

was gonna go to a scrappy and buy a couple of old panels for pennies to practice on, but aint too sure on the correct order to be doin things in.

basically i am just looking for some advice or guides or procedures to help me. :eek:

once i get it and have practiced a bit i will post up some pics.

thanks very much guys.

darren

RB 182
Best bet I would say is to get the DVD that Brazo has done which gives a good guide of how to do things with a PC and a rotary too.

Should be able to find out about it on Detailing World.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
You'd think he's be able to copy some more if there is demand for them !

I can copy more as its just a saved file on my laptop! I have however run out of blank dvd's and simply do not have the time to copy and post single dvd's at one time.

If there is demand for enough then I will do another print run as I do on DW every few months :)

maybe you should do another 10 ;)
pack of 10 dvds is cheap as hell.. youd make your money back just from selling one or two?!

106 GTi
Not yet released AFAIK - Think that one is in on the forthcoming "Butter Does DIY Edition" in the Floors section!