ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC polisher best place to buy and not too expensive

Golf R/Leon FR
My dad said he will buy me a PC polisher as he wouldnt mind me doing his car with one and also the ph-quick needs doing.
I just wondered where's the best place to buy one from?? not looking for anything over £80 ish really.

Any advise guys??

cheers
gareth

106 GTi
Only real option is to import yourself as the are US only products.

You wont get a PC and all that you need for that budget unfortunatley.

106 GTi
Ages since I brought mine, but a PC with a pad set, transformer and extension cable and plug runs nearer to the 150 quid plus mark IIRC. Really with polishes enough pads etc its more like a £200 quid outlay.

RS Meg 175
I want to know this aswell but i have a feeling ive read a thread before about this, and the final amound came to about £175 - £150
Since you have to buy the transformer, cord some other diy shizzo, and then you have the glazes and polishes for the PC to buy and the pads and replacement ones lol
tis rather spensivo i was interested but ive sort of gone off of the idea lol :D

106 GTi
Considered that one when doing my research, you can't IIRC change the backing plate to run different pad sizes, (4 inch spot pads are a must on a Clio IMO) and have as much speed control.

Black/Gold 182
the more I read the more I'm tempted by the PC. I've got a couple of scratches on my bonnet in the clearcoat (long straight lines) and I notice them every time I look at the car. There's a guy selling PCs on Ebay so this might be cheaper

Garf172 said:
My dad said he will buy me a PC polisher as he wouldnt mind me doing his car with one and also the ph-quick needs doing.
I just wondered where's the best place to buy one from?? not looking for anything over £80 ish really.

Any advise guys??

cheers
gareth
mate, you wont get one delivered for £80, unless you get an old second hand one, new from autopia is going to be about £95 (pc all on its own, no pads or anything), thats with discount and delivery (this can vary because of the days xchange rate)

that is importing, there a usa company, and with shipping they work out more expensive that Autopia (autopia is about ($90-$95 delivered all in)
ps they use ups which means you get charged import duty automatically (so probably another £30 + ontop of the delivered cost)