ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

1.8 Civic EX
new maps already! didn't realise they were out so soon! Is it similar to the Vietnam packs like before in that you have to specifically choose to play the new maps or are are they integrated so will come up randomly? (if that makes any sense! lol)

Made quite a mess last night but got a funk load of points for doing it. All around a capture point in conquest (forget which map now) were loads of AT Mines. I chucked a load more down in the gaps between the ones that were already there. Turns out they were laid by the other team.

Along comes one of thier tanks, two people in it and one running along the side, hit my mines, blows up the tank and the dude next to it and detonated all the other mines too. Must have been about 10-15 mines go up at once! So got three kills, destroying an enemy vehicle and god knows how many destroy enemy explsoives points. :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, they'll be dropped into the normal game modes.

50% now, but I'm going to wait until later for a proper go.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Oh... Karkand is awesome. Best map by a mile.

It's nice to see it in all it's Frostbite 2 glory. Looks superb!

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
LOL. I knew your connection was bad, but not quite that bad.

You're up there with AK and Alex now.

:dapprove:

What is a fast internet speed? I got this internet speed check thing and i dont actually have a clue what a fast speed is so its just a load of numbers to me?

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
I think its saying upload speed 903.4 MB and download speed of 2.944 GB but i have no idea if im looking at the right things or not lol. whats the kbit/s because thats up and down like mad.

Edit- Just done this.. http://www.broadbandspeedchecker.co.uk/
That showed up as download speed 0.67 MB/s and upload 0.26 MB/s not sure if my xbox still downloading is using some of that up though.

Seems to download videos etc on my laptop no problem.

Last edited:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Think i started it at about 1 so no doubt it will be nearly 5 hours by the time its done. I hope :banghead:

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Its strange because i have downloaded bigger files in less time just seems becuase it xbox live and not my laptop its going really slow. so yours might not take as long as mine AK.

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yep never had to wait for so long for anything to download in my life. on 99% for about the last 5 mins now haha. How is yours downloading?