ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
I'm really pissed off about my corrupt save. Is there anywhere i can download a save game and put it on my xbox?

Diesel Barge
I'm really pissed off about my corrupt save. Is there anywhere i can download a save game and put it on my xbox?

I had that last week, really pissed me off. But i'd only just started single player and all the multi player stuff is saved on their side so it wasnt a big deal.

Not a 320d
Its amazing how furious people get when I sit on the US base entrace at karhg island with an AA tank, thermal vision, and shoot all the aircraft and people running across the map. Easy way to really rack points up without doing anything. Usually average 30 kills and no more than 5 deaths. 9000 points usually just for sitting there. Only people to ever kill me are the tanks that go over the hill and round the back. but I lay mines there for them all anyway now. People just come after me in aircraft time and time again also so i just shoot them down again.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha I do that all the time in a tank, they try getting out and swimming but then I just switch to machine gun and bubbye. Lol

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
My K/D stats absolutely suck, but i'm scoring well and W/L ratio is pretty good. What really pisses me off is when people don't follow objectives and you end up loosing, because people are playing for themselves rather than to win the game.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
My K/D stats absolutely suck, but i'm scoring well and W/L ratio is pretty good. What really pisses me off is when people don't follow objectives and you end up loosing, because people are playing for themselves rather than to win the game.

Yeah my K/D ratio on BC2 was great. It's atrocious on BF3 at the moment. Even without the 160 deaths I was awarded with that didn't happen, I'm still at negative ratio. It's all about points and ranking up though, helping your team. It's annoying as hell when you have an entire team of snipers all positioned f*cking miles away and they wonder why no objectives have been taken.

1.8 Civic EX
finaly decided to give the single player campaign a go. Going through on Hard straight away with aim assist off, it's awesome! Realy have to think about what your are doing rather than just running in and shooting the s**te out of everything (COD). Not got very far yet though, just cleared a small area of goons outside some building shortly after the earthquake at the beginning. Gutted I killed the guys then found out I could have pushed the car over the edge on top of them instead lol Tempted to start again just so I can do that...

1.8 Civic EX
damn it! just after pushing it over the edge I thought "I bet that would have been an achievement if the guys weren't already dead"

I'll probably carry on for now like I do most games. Play it through the first time on hardest setting then run through again on the easiest level picking up all the achievements...

Mk2 ph1 clio
The only good thing I can see with the new update is the squad system. Weapon and vehicle changes are neither here nor there tbh! Slightly annoyed they ruined the INVR scope! That plus a USAS 12 + frag rounds was my butchering class! Sadly no more!

I love the AA gun, Esp on Canals defense! That thing just destroys anything that moves!! Only thing that can get me out of it is the LAV ... if it makes it to land!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
6th of december for ps3. remember when battlefield had teamwork. lol on this there is none. its every man for himself.medic in front of me while i killed 3 enemy watching his back while he armed the bomb then i get killed and he kills the guy and does he revive me? does he balls. c**t.

Fiesta ST-2
This game is s**t, still can't get into a game with the party intact everyone's in different squads or on the wrong team. Sound doesn't work on mics and when it does work you can't hear what people are saying over the game's sound effects but more than anything its boring.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
oh yeah watching black hawk down gets you in the mood for shooting s**t. lol bf3 soon changes that into rage at the shitness of it though.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Here's a thought. Stop playing it if u hate it so much. Try MW3 if you want to be disappointed.

Clio 1.2 16v
I shall look forward to what rage you post on the MW3 thread after you've tried to play it :argue:

(notice i said tried)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
bought a gaming router to see if that solves my lag issues. a belkin n+ as it got good reviews for working with ps3, xbox not so much. lol

Clio 1.2 16v

for people who havnt registered

2011-11-07 09:39 Quote

ajax-loader.gif

So basically, this is what determines your skill level on your stats page:

• You gain/loose SL based on every confrontation with another player
• Killing a highly skilled enemy gives you more points than killing someone less skilled
• Points are not transferred from a player to another, they are simply added/subtracted based on the encounter and the SL of both parts (thus, after an encounter, one part may go up 50 points while the other loses only 20)
• The SL is used for matchmaking