ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] Battlefield 3 Official Thread

Focus ST170
Sounds about right! Find a server where they don't give a damn about what weapons you use.. There are some out there!

I'be been dominating on Metro using the SV98 with a Holo sight attached. Really good for defending at B.

Any news on when the next DLC is out?

Yeah Aftermath does look very good. I haven't bothered with Close Quarters or Armoured Kill, but may well stump up the money for this DLC.

Scavenger mode sounds interesting, although it reminds me of a similar mode in COD.

Clio 172
Guys if you want good servers play on the 'Pathfinder servers' I admin them and we have 6. You'll only get kicked for spawn raping or being a tw*t, racism will see you banned but apart from that we are a friendly bunch and I prefer to play then admin.

Focus ST170
I'll look up those servers later on Andy!, always glad of a friendly easy going server to be recommended too! How are the bimarco's doing?
J

Clio 172
I'll look up those servers later on Andy!, always glad of a friendly easy going server to be recommended too! How are the bimarco's doing?
J

The seats are absolutly spot on, done a day at LLandow and a day at Donington and its so nice not having to hang onto the seat as well as the steering wheel. Also found them alot easier to fit then it was to remove the old PH1 seats. Not sure I have any pics of them in the car yet I'll have to check and see but if you drop me a pm with your email addy I'll take some and sent them over. Definantly best purchase after the tyres.

If you want to add me on BF3 also 2DamnSly. I'll be on tonight from about 6pm and have a tournament we play every Sunday at 7pm, if your any good your welcome along as a merc.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
What platform mate?

If its 360 ill join. Used to be very good but I didn't play for about 6 months so very much out the loop at the moment.

Focus ST170
Yeah if 360 I'll jump on at some point, yeah ill send my email would like to see em in yours Andy!
Good stuff!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I'm admin on a ps3 server if anyone wants to join it. Usually 200/300% tickets on metro and bazaar, rush.

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Cheers Adam.

I get on a few times a week depending on who's using the TV.

Add me and ill join you.

Spiezels UK

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Lovely stuff mate.

Be good to get back to it with you!

I stuck BC:2 on the other day. Games were empty but it was great.

PM me when you're back!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Very smart by Dice though. Bet they made a LOT of money out of it.

Makes sense if you think about it.

Bmw e92 335d
There isnt graph on gun power like bc2 and cod which puts the shortcutters at a disadvantage. Only true unlocking gamers know the power and behaviour of the guns. + unlocking stuff is half the fun. Imho of course

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I can't believe you can pay £12.49 to get the "Ultimate Shortcut Bundle" which gives you all the unlocks in the game?
Surely that defeats the whole point of it?

FLOL. Really?

Jesus Christ DICE. Where's all this BS going to end? It's as COD-like without actually being COD as you can get. The unlock and achievement obsession is destroying the genre from what made it so great.

Bad, bad times. :( Cater for all the 10-year-olds and everyone else can go and jump.

D.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Anyone tried Aftermath yet?

Yeah its pretty good. Only played scavenger mode though. Pretty good fun, maps seem decent from what I've played, would like to see other modes on them (I think you can play rush on a few of them but not too sure)
Better than the CQ and AK pack IMO.

XBow is pretty lethal too and when you unlock it (win 3 rounds of scavenger IIRC) you can use it as one of your gadgets.