ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk1 MX-5 next summer
Any plans for a zombie level on this?? I agree I am getting bored, and only seem to play the same fcuking maps all the time, can't remember the last time I played some of em.

I quite like the thought of having to fight off a load of zombies :)

they could make one that applies to the game, keeping suicide bombers and alike away from a building or something.

Ents gonna happen though.

Fiesta ST-2
Felt like being a t**t yesterday so I made a noob class... 2x noob tube, 2x rocket launcher, danger close, scavenger and semtex. Tooke me a few games to get used to it, as I never use noob tubes or launchers and its quite easy depending on the map. Went 34-3 on quarry and I got no abuse :( well I was playing a team of frenchies and they seemed to talk louder when I changed my clan tag to (HAHA)...

Ford Bantam 1.6
i got a msg lastnight from some boy saying-BIG BLACK BALL SACK he must off thought oh south african flag i would be black i just loled,i replyed with gr8 banter he then replies with JESUS CHRIST SWEATY SANDALS PEECE OUT DUDE i was lost for words haha

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i got a msg lastnight from some boy saying-BIG BLACK BALL SACK he must off thought oh south african flag i would be black i just loled,i replyed with gr8 banter he then replies with JESUS CHRIST SWEATY SANDALS PEECE OUT DUDE i was lost for words haha

awsome lol

Danke, I'd assumed they were the same peeps. Don't have W at W

I think since COD3 Infinity Ward and Treyarch have taken turns.

eg.

COD3 - Treyarch
COD4 - IW
COD5 - Treyarch
COD6 - IW

and I'm sure the new COD is Treyarch again. (the Vietnam one?)

Think I will go back to Medal of Honour this autumn though.

Been properly rinsing it today, Ratio has gone up from 1.36 to 1.40 and will probs go up a little more later, I've gone up 5 levels and not far off a 6th for the day, also has nearly 1000kills too.

57 Clio Campus Sport
I been playing well this week, got my kd up from 1.45 to 1.61, about to overtake Phuzion :p

The problem is Team Deathmatch, I like having team to slightly protect you but the problem is when you always MVP, you always get the crap people on your team and end up being the only person with more kills than deaths and even though you got a 36-8 its not enough to make up for that guy that got 1-17 and the rest of your crap team.

Mito Sportiva 135
I only play TDM, I have tried the other game modes and even though you can get some ridiculous kill streaks going, I just play this.

Currently on 1.12 but at the beginning I was playing Domination like a c0ck and just getting flags and not killing anyone. My average on TDM now is probably approaching a consistent 3 or 4:1 though which I'm happy with.

Having said all this I am still to get a nuke so think I will play a bit of Domination ground war as when I played that at the beginning they were fairly common, think I have seen maybe 4 or 5 in all the TDM games I have player ever.

Bumder With A Buffer
Absolute dogshit tonight..TRIED playing 4 games now and every single one of them has resulted in jumping all over the screen and server timeout :(

Mountune Tractor
At last I finally got my 1st nuke last night! Gotta say though I was extremely disappointed that all I got was 300xp for doing it! What a f**king joke, could have at least given me a new badge or something. Meh.
Will give up playing this until the new maps come out now.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Too many people talking sh*tdown the headsets these days aswell. I know you can mute them, but it ain't the point. Desperately needs some new maps.

Bumder With A Buffer
Too many people talking sh*tdown the headsets these days aswell. I know you can mute them, but it ain't the point. Desperately needs some new maps.

Yep I was playing last night and thought...I can't be arsed im bored :(

So i pulled out NHL2K9 instead and did some Ice Hockey whazzing! :)

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
I been playing well this week, got my kd up from 1.45 to 1.61, about to overtake Phuzion :p

You must only have a low amount of kills then, its just taken me 3 weeks to go up 0.01 and thats getting consistent 30-(5-10) each game...

I could sign up a new account tomorrow and easily keep it at KD of 3+ forever...

Mito Sportiva 135
was on Mercenary TDM last night and had 2 boosters in my game for about 6 games in a row, think 5 kill cams at the end were just these guys point blank range doing headshots on each other, SOOOO annoying.

I don't know how to elminate this from the game, but they need to sort it out as it's just so annoying, when you get someone on your team with 0 kills and 30 deaths or something.

14' Leon Cupra 280
^ I can't stand it, i'd have left and joined a new lobby...although at the moment you'd end up in a game about to end! That's equally as annoying :(

57 Clio Campus Sport
You must only have a low amount of kills then, its just taken me 3 weeks to go up 0.01 and thats getting consistent 30-(5-10) each game...

I could sign up a new account tomorrow and easily keep it at KD of 3+ forever...

I only had just over 4 days playtime so probs not as much as you, have a look at the boards next time your on my gt is DeathCab 4 Sam. I've been having bout the same scores although I did get a lucky session where I had 40-8/10 for about 8 matches lol

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm hoping my station will be back today but no news maybe tomorrow now!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
so your up for some action then eh lol, been a while i've forgoten how you good you are ;)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Whats your psn Seb?

I'm a TDM man me then Dom, still havnt got the hang off Dom yet

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Whenever i play domination with you you always leave????

Come to think of it, you usually leave any game we are in lol!

what's your psn?

I leave cos of the lag, when there a couple of us on at evening i get bad lag, i leave cos of it

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols couch! :(

I'm not as fan as much with tdm maybe because i'm not as good.

182 Cup
I wish I didnt prestige again now for the 4th time pisses me off not having any decent guns, claymores and silent footsteps