ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Me and fiestec plus geddes on the Germans team the traitor. Lol a lad called klassberger we were calling him ass Burger. Lol

Mk2 ph1 clio
Haha, good games the night... Even if no f*cker trusted me to kill ... Took me a few to get into it like!

Just finished winding some yanks up who wwre having a tug over sniping someone! despite finishing 7-13!

I'l be back on same time tomorrow - 11:30ish

340i
mixed bag last night....

Play a few domination matches and was getting an average 30 - 10

but then... THE LAG strikes again, in one match got 3 - 26 LOL!! You could empty a whole clip run past the enemy then he knifed you, then on the kill cam it shows you running on the spot not doing anything ffs!!!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well geordieclio it's because you loose 100% of your 1 on 1's getting me killed in the process. Lol I must of saved ya 10 times last night.
Oh got my first abusive message last night. Lol went 27-8 on karachi and must of killed the same guy quite a few times without realizing and he said I was a camping f**k. Lol I litterally didn't stand in 1 place for a second the loser. Lol

E90
Danke facist. :)

I was gonna invite yo ass last night btw, I have finally found some form, / learnt the maps a bit, so i've considered adding friends that won't then laugh at me, My KD will never be repaired though LOL

Aye, he's pretty good.
Pfft.. I'm better <3

;)

On Rundown. ;)
Almost one of the best I've played!

Setup:

Bling
Stopping Power Pro
Commando Pro

Vector Holographic+Silencer
G18 FMJ (although I swapped this for some ones P90)

Picture115.jpg

182....WEAPON!
jus found this thread, im into it :D

will be online tonight about 11 anyone else be on?

kyle-mcg is my username

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye fiestec you have got skills like, or could it be your lag free connection lol. pretty much every single game today have been pants cos of lagg. i was host for 2-3 games and i got good k/d ratio. I've finsihed all the perks on perk 1 now just got she pooie ones like lightweigh and last stand that sort of thing to finish of sometime. Now im concentrating getting my kills back up plus getting my kills done for the killstreaks.

Dodgy one
I went on it the other night, Playing against people on Level 30-50, I've had 18mins on it, Wiped out the entire enemy team and got a 68% K/D ratio on Level 5 already :S

Thought some people were meant to be good lol