ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Would have carried on playing with you guys earlier, but lag was making me rage on Ground War... Just went on TDM for a bit!
Coming back online now, if anyone fancys a game!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
just had 3-4 games there with fiestec every one of them was laggy, could hardly get a kill streak going. gone off now for abit

Fiesta ST-2
just had 3-4 games there with fiestec every one of them was laggy, could hardly get a kill streak going. gone off now for abit

Me too complete crap it was today. Dying instantly against people without stopping power and just waiting two seconds for the famas bullets to land. I had full connection too.

Mito Sportiva 135
I used to play Mercenary TDM as used to be fool of fools and managed to absolutely destroy on there, it was like cheating! However it seems everyone else has caught on and now seems to be full of pros, hard to get a k/d of 1:1 these days I find. Anyone else noticed this? I may revert to regular TDM now even if playing on my own.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I used to play Mercenary TDM as used to be fool of fools and managed to absolutely destroy on there, it was like cheating! However it seems everyone else has caught on and now seems to be full of pros, hard to get a k/d of 1:1 these days I find. Anyone else noticed this? I may revert to regular TDM now even if playing on my own.

thought i give that a go for the first time, first game 2 kills in server ended and the second game 5 kills in server ended WTF. what is the difference between them like? i see no difference

Mito Sportiva 135
Mercenaries you can't be in a party. So in theory if your playing by yourself it works better as you won't come head to head against a good clan, and people used to run off by themselves and I used to slaughter them!

Now though, unless I've got really s**t, everyone on there is pretty darn good. It's good as you are playing against a lot of decent people and if you like "commando" style of play it works well as no one communicates 99% of the time.

Just not the killfest it used to be :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
WTF is going on with the connection tonight, me ally and edin kev tried to get a game for the past 10-15 mins and no joy, no server connection, red bar and so on :mad:

Bus w**ker
It's been f**king w**k allllll week. Tonight three games on the bounce I got half way through whilst winning and then BOOM it has a f**king epileptic fit and my man goes all over the f**king map, then kicked back to lobby; which shortly after closes. But then oddly I joined Sanchez/Seedy's session and had about four or five games in a row with no issues...and I got to hear his little voice lol.

I seem to keep seeing "Enemies forfeiting in..." and then most of the players have left or my personal favourite is a big bout of lag, where my bloke cuts some shapes on the map, and then his arms come slowly floating down from the sky PMSL.

Bus w**ker
Just been announced that Stimulus DLC is due to roll out to PS3 on 4th May in the States and 5th May worldwide. PC gets it worldwide on the 4th May.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
i've gone back to basics since i prestiged, scar and red dot or grenade launcher. got 30+ kills on 3 games running last night. Loving crash too, not sure about bailout, not a clue where i'm going...

Tesla MP3 2021
The lag at the moment is f**king shocking. I have noticed at the start when searching for games it starts of searching for <50 pings games but then moves up to <80 and <100.

Why should I suffer for having a good connection, I don't want to play with a load of lagging scroats who steal their neighbours connection!!

Well I finally started (and completed!) the single player today, well worth a play through tbh, some great set pieces but some boring fight scenes in america! Loved the Gulag mission though!

Shame the story is only half finished, damn that means they will have to make a third...

Nissan Jewk
i've gone back to basics since i prestiged, scar and red dot or grenade launcher. got 30+ kills on 3 games running last night. Loving crash too, not sure about bailout, not a clue where i'm going...

Likewise! I never had MW1, so the new maps are new to me but not to others, so i'm getting completely and utterly owned :(

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
honest to god the lagg is beyond a joke now like, is there any way of me getting a lag free connection on a ADSL or a way to improve it, im on tiscali, just had 4 really pooo games i mean poooo 3-13 and that is bad for me, had caroline in the game with me and i feel sorry for leaving her there

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
The lag at the moment is f**king shocking. I have noticed at the start when searching for games it starts of searching for <50 pings games but then moves up to <80 and <100.

Why should I suffer for having a good connection, I don't want to play with a load of lagging scroats who steal their neighbours connection!!

my ping is allways 100 very rare now i get a 80 ping

I thought it was just me that had this when searching for matches!

MK5 R32
Ever since the new map packs and the improved matchmaking, the lag is shocking. Im having the same issues as everyone else when searching for the games only finding a couple. Also when you do join the games always already 2000 points down then when when you do shoot someone they have magical moved at light speed and knifed you :(

honest to god the lagg is beyond a joke now like, is there any way of me getting a lag free connection on a ADSL or a way to improve it, im on tiscali, just had 4 really pooo games i mean poooo 3-13 and that is bad for me, had caroline in the game with me and i feel sorry for leaving her there

I left last night as i was getting fd off being unable to connect to games, i am thinking of using the plugs into your electrical sockets and using ethernet connection. Caroline isnt on here, she just started using the cSAS tag!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i was on wireless when i first had my ps2 and since i had MW2 i had to go ethernet calbe, it helped cos i was on 2 bar now im on 3, but it is still beyond a joke allot of times of lagg. can any of you lot recomend anything on better connection?

this person joined out party 10th prestige, i think the person was with caroline, any ideas?

im on now seems ok

i was on wireless when i first had my ps2 and since i had MW2 i had to go ethernet calbe, it helped cos i was on 2 bar now im on 3, but it is still beyond a joke allot of times of lagg. can any of you lot recomend anything on better connection?

this person joined out party 10th prestige, i think the person was with caroline, any ideas?

im on now seems ok

was the person silentPSY?

i will be on later on for a while probably around 9pm

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
you should use the FAMAS, ump45 and that then you wont struggle when you do prestige, i got better the more i did at the beginning

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
was on Fiestecs party a minute ago, had 3 or 4 games first 2 i did 50-50 and the other 2 had all my killstreaks out ac-130 time came top twice iirc, have to say i gewt better connection when i play with fiestec