ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye it is now, wasnt this afternoon your right. 200xp for a kill on normal TDM and 40xp for a assist

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sweet i am going to rinse this this weekend then.

on first prestige and want to get to level 70. only did it for the new challenges.

shame the challenges you complete aren't double xp.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
be using my new account next week, shame it wasnt abit longer.

wonder if it will be on again when the map pack comes out?

Bus w**ker
There will be double XP for the 360 resurgence release weekend, but nowt said about other platforms. I'd expect them to do the same though, like with stimulus.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Pretty sure the gun of the moment is the ak47. Seems really powerful at the moment. Was owning with it this morning. A guys name was ak47killer, I owned him and then sent a message saying I just used a ak47 and you didn't kill me and I killed you loads, I think you should change it as it's false. Lol he replied lol I'll get ya next game. He was on my team next game though.

Tesla MP3 2021
Not bad for a game of TDM....

1e562f4c.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Take it it's double xp for the entire bank holiday? just downloading the stimulas package woo

Mountune Tractor
FFS what a tool I am... Ive been using the stimulus option... and its been pissing me off!

owned lol

I did it for about a week and then got fed up, clicked onto my favourite game type (sabotage) and went straight into a game in a new map. lol.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye defo lol, never seen that done like

got sick of that last level tbh, some levels are left for assult like the more open ones and SPAS for the close quaters ones. that last one was using the SPAS there and got owned

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
on that one i just got killed by campers while i was running round with the SPAS. i can do allright on that level. that's my best level to get high scores on o nthe new levels cos i know it abit more than the other new maps

Mk2 ph1 clio
Oh and can't forget my 25-0 on overgrown! Best round to date! I found a way to get them campers mate! Flashbangs and rape them with the spas! Just had a good round on highrise with the 50cal! We got spawn trapped! So I just kept pickin em off!

Last night managed to start scrapyard with a 4 kill grenade throw, my mate was in hysterics. I then proceeded to rape the match with the SPAS.

Finishing, 30-1
Must of been a 27 kill streak before I died. :rasp:

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i might be on tonight late on as im going out now, if not i'm on tomorrow for abit

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
been playing this a bit more recently. mainly by myself. had a good few games today with say 18-2 etc.

decide to do some party play with my mate as we haven't played online together for weeks.

total lag fest. went 5-20 and then 15-22.

total dog s**t. :( really ruins a great game imo.

Tesla MP3 2021
This guy is immense....

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lk_xv7I081E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lk_xv7I081E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Mountune Tractor
he uses his ammo well and moves around the map with skill, but alot of the people on the opposite team were s**t!

Goliath I
Took the dive and prestiged tonight. I found I was only really using the Scar and Spas so as they unlock early wouldn't really notice.

Had something like 26-5-4 in Team Deathmatch in second game (which is good for me lol)

Astra SRI/ Hornet
had quite a few ac130's today and some pretty good scores. alymac got 4 ac130's today off care packages, how is that possible?

Mito Sportiva 135
This guy is immense....

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lk_xv7I081E&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lk_xv7I081E&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

He is just really quite good!