ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Mk2 Golf GTI
Not that impressed with the pack tbh. Should have gone for the Mass Effect 2 expansion and BFBC2 pack for the same amount of points...

I think it's more the fact that I'm well and truly bored with this game now.

Oh well.

A4 Avant
Downloaded the new pack last night but didn't get chance to have a game. I'll get on it over the weekend possibley.

Bumder With A Buffer
I think that's to do with old age (rage quitting)

I rage quit myself last night, spawn die , spawn die. f**king game! Put me in a game that's starting not one we are getting raped on! :)

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Anyone on late tonight? Got the maps and wonna get back into this. Where the hells Geddes been?

now then, aye it's been a while. just sorting out my new pc, back to karate now and keeping myself busy

was on last night for a few hours shotgun, didnt get anywhere then i used my tar-21 then kicked ar@e lol.

be on for a few games later on too with the new maps

had my first game on trailer park last night have to say i did quit well using the spas came 1st iirc

Nothing at the mo :(
I think that's to do with old age (rage quitting)

I rage quit myself last night, spawn die , spawn die. f**king game! Put me in a game that's starting not one we are getting raped on! :)

omfg i hate that!!! you join a game and your join the team who is getting raped.. so you end up getting raped lol

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I got put into a game last night, Me and one other guy who was no where to be seen, 6 of them were in our spawn just pwning me. They were good too, They killed me 7 times straight before I got a shot of on one of them, then I rage quit for the first time ever. Fair play on them for co-ordinating themselves like that, but why put 2 against 6?

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Flol!

Prestiged 3 times now!

What is the best sniper to use?

Depends what you are doing with it/what you prefer. The Barret or Intervention are the most powerful, but you can only get off one shot at a time. If you are a good aim that is okay.

The WA200 and M21 have much less recoil but IMO you need stopping power with them.

Try them all and see which you like.

E90
I gave sniping a go the other night, actually quicm scoped someone, but I don't agree with that, half the kill cams I see with that aint even on target.

I got the M21 to acog, and thats not too bad if you use it like a assault rifle, limited ammo though, scavenger a must.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I love the intervention and yeah I do quickscope cause it's fun but most the time I patrol one area and make sure I have some space between me and the other team cause I mainly hardscope. 50cal isn't very accurate if you need to snipe in a hurry!

I love the intervention and yeah I do quickscope cause it's fun but most the time I patrol one area and make sure I have some space between me and the other team cause I mainly hardscope. 50cal isn't very accurate if you need to snipe in a hurry!
Arrrggghhhh.... People who Quickscope give me rage!! So so annoying, and everyone seems to be doing it now!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I love quickscopers, easy kills, they miss 8 out of 10 shots.

Nothing more annoying than playing Search & Destroy, and having the last guy on your team being a quickscoper trying to shoot someone who is 20 yards away, just switch to your secondary you Bellend!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Just looking through some of the footage from earlier... some funny stuff! Taking ages to go through it though lol need a decent bit of software .. i have after effects but no plugin for VOB files :(

Mk2 ph1 clio
Lmao! I wish I'd seen that! Iv got a game winner where I stuck it to the guys elbow! It's on one f my YouTube vids

Just making a quick video from today's camping on the new maps lol to see the quality.

Mk2 ph1 clio
Got a small video done but it says "Failed to upload due to an unknown error" everytime i try to upload it!

ffs....

Edit .. working now will post link when its done! Sh*t editing but its only windows movie maker lol

Last edited:
  Mk2 ph1 clio

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Akimbo G18 or Raffica is epic tbh.

MG4 with RDS is what I use for one of my Nuke classes ;)