ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3

SPAS on skidrow TDM 27-1, havn't been on TDM for a while. dont think i can't get near that in a while

Last edited by a moderator:
  Clio 1.2 16v
Just had a look on the ps blog and the top right side of the screen the psn icon is green. And saying online! Could be progress. Feel like going to the Sony centre in town and smashing some s**t up lol

Somebody say noobtube? Look no further than the noobtube don one lool

Mk2 ph1 clio
b*llocks! You guys aint got ssht on me!

Noob tubin since AA 1.4 (google that b**ches! :D)

Also, until either of you get a spawn tube headshot for first blood my titles safe! :rasp::rasp:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
We sincerely regret that PlayStation Network and Qriocity services have been suspended, and we are working around the clock to bring them both back online. Our efforts to resolve this matter involve re-building our system to further strengthen our network infrastructure. Though this task is time-consuming, we decided it was worth the time necessary to provide the system with additional security.
We thank you for your patience to date and ask for a little more while we move towards completion of this project. We will continue to give you updates as they become available.

Looks like it will be off for quite some time. :(

Lets face facts Sony want it online asap as they make money out of the psn store, they must be losing substantial sums of cash each day its down especially over a holiday like easter, I dont think they are updating people enough....bet you when it comes back up the rush of people to use it will knock it off line!

Clio 1.2 16v
Lads ive got a leak from Sony!

computer_says_no.jpg
lol

Latest Update - I'm afraid there is no new information. We are still working around the clock and will update here and at PlayStation.Blog.Europe

It is taking a long time to get it back up and running, also no timescales given, cant see it being up and running until next week, wonder if it was just a DOS attack or whether any details have been nicked from the psn

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've got some games havn't done yet. me and you fiestec on one video where we were both using the FAMAS on the airport one and the other is a few more of us on the airport one and nothing but abusing the other team

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
According to PlaystationEU's Twitter replies.

Rebuilding the whole thing apparently, gunna need a mega update for that I reckon :(

Weeman sucks ****
As my PSN thread has been locked (probably for reasons other than why i posted) i'm guessing the network is still down? This is hilarious...