ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Good session with seb and kev there...started the evening with a triple nube tube first blood! I am off out tomorrow night but will be on over the weekend

Mk2 ph1 clio
I was having a pretty decent round on zombies when you messaged me mate, couldnt really reply without gettin my ankles taken off by crawlers lol.

I'l be on friday night for a canny session.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Anyone on late late tonight? Going out to play snooker at 9 so prob wont be home until midnight or after, get a few beers and some MW2!

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Hell no lol highest was 45. Won 2 out of 2 frames :cool:

Going on now for a quick blast.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i won't be on until next week realistically. working 12 hour shifts today and tomorrow... both until midnight...

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
many going to be on tonight? gunna pop on after the match, got a few beers in so it'll be a late one!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
good few games today, proper tired past few games. be on tomorrow when i get back from the lakes

Clio 1.2 16v
he got tubed the other morning it was the best one yet! lol worse thing was we were winning 3-0 and he was about 7-1

you gonna be up late with us then? could be a good few of us on if peeps are off tomorrow

Clio 1.2 16v
PSN Maintenance Scheduled Tues 31st May 19.00 GMT until Wednesday 1st June 01.00 GMT

Options

on 27-05-2011 10:48 AM
PSN Network Maintenance has been scheduled to take places from Tuesday 31st May at 19.00 GMT until Wednesday 1st June 01.00 GMT.

During the maintenance window, the following services will be unavailable:

• PC Registration
  • Console Storefront
  • PS3 Account Management
  • PS3 Network Account Registration
  • PSP Network Account Registration
  • Qriocity Account Management
If you attempt to log in during this period you will receive the site maintenance notification page.

If you are already signed in during this period you should be able to stay connected and you will not lose your gaming session (however the above services will still be unavailable).

Keep yourself logged in Tuesday night lads

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
ok, be a few mins

i'm uploading some pics onto Photobucket of my trip to the Lakes yesterday