ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Tesla MP3 2021
give the person a break it's probably the first time he played it and not too sure what the controls are, everyone has got to start off somewhere ffs

Who are you, his mum?

He was w**k and shouldnt bother with the game ever again!! End of :clown:

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Jeeez Griff if that doesn't get you in the mood I don't know what will!

Motorbikes
That last video made me damp.

Pre-ordered it now, cant funking wait!! But I have uni coursework to be in the week after it comes out :( Better get it finished before the release date LOL.

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
nw2demo.jpg

Balls, who's got some?

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Nathan is also a chan op in #Bearcave on efnet.

18:43 • Topic: Welcome to #bearcave. Hairy *** Men and the Men who Love Them. Be Nice.

Yeah, its probably fake, but should it not be, Ill be sacrificing one of my 360s :)

Oggy997

ClioSport Club Member
  997.1, Caddy, e208
Surely just wait until it's official release mate?!? You can't play online yet anyway!

Ive got 4 * 360's .... I can afford to lose Live on one.

Only got about 2-3 months subs too, so they can ban my GamerTag & console if they want :)

Bumder With A Buffer
That video "infamy" you posted Griff...I couldn't help but think of Black Hawk Down for some reason.

looks f**king good though :)