ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
was sniping all of us on a private lobby with geordie and kevester and was doing really well getting use to quick scoping

so i went into a proper match half way through and i got 8-1 and the next game i was down 1-7 and went back to asssult i was doing the same as the other game just running around, it's strange it works on one map and not the other

I havn't ever quick scoped before until i came into that private game earlier - which i had a feeling you would be doing. I did ok.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
anyone can run round with a assult rifle and kill or what ever but it takes more skill to run round with a sniper rifle like a assult rifle

Mk2 ph1 clio
nah that was conalicious from earlier using flashes n s**t!

It does take more skill than sub machine guns or assault rifles but your KD will suffer!

Groundwar whoring atm, love it! massive teams and multikills galore :D

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol you flashed at me n geordie lol

had 2 games there with + K/D, getting better

14' Leon Cupra 280
are you digital by any chance?

No that's me :)

I joined the FFA in Rust, didn't realise it was just you two. As for the few knives, I couldn't help it lol, just reflex. Was good for that type of practice, never use the Intervention.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i need to get use to the longer shots more i seem to stand quit abit before shooting, i can do meduim shots ok and so so on the really close ones

aye it is reflex like on the knifes like i did it once on there

Bumder With A Buffer
I was playing with you guys last night but got REALLY pissed off with lag...unloaded a whole clip into someone and not one hit him. So I screamed then turned the PS3 off :) :eek:

Mk2 ph1 clio
yeah mate all day long! just had a few games with gedde and alymac... gedde getting a nice little quad spawnkill on wasteland! i think alys reaction was the best though... he chuckled away to himself sayin i never though id see gedde convert to noob tubes!

Mic... £15 for the madcatz on at asda! I use it.. until my new one arrives :D

Clio 182 Cup FF
Re: Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition

Yeah scoring needs to be done like halo tbh.

One rank is for the amount of time you've played like it is now but one is your true skill, that goes up and down with your scores.

You come up against so many kids that have maxed out the prestige but are completely w**k.

They've said the multiplayer characters will be customisable which is sweet lots of new weapons, vehicals and a zombie type game.

MINT. Night vision goggles....MINT

I take it there isnt a zombie thing or have i just had my head in the sand lol?

yeah mate all day long! just had a few games with gedde and alymac... gedde getting a nice little quad spawnkill on wasteland! i think alys reaction was the best though... he chuckled away to himself sayin i never though id see gedde convert to noob tubes!

Mic... £15 for the madcatz on at asda! I use it.. until my new one arrives :D
Is it any good? You can get the official PS3 one off play.com for £17

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i've still got the official ps3 one and it hurts my ear find it abit uncomftable it's ok for chat but if you want other than that get a decent headset

Mk2 ph1 clio
Its worth gettin just to talk to people with mate, not very comfy but does the job.

I ordered a set of turltle beach PX21's which are quite expensive compared to the others that are out but for turtle beaches... they were cheapest lol

Bumder With A Buffer
Plus there are a lot of cheaters on it recently (PS3)

HAd someone running around holding a claymore and shooting me from across the map :(

f**king hacking cnuts.

a burnt one
Had 3 awesome games earlier, 28-1, 24-3 and 18-4. Had the ass clapper in them all and I wasn't even camping!

I'm still not consistent enough though, I have some good games then others where I can hardly break into a sprint without dying.

Goliath I
I know what you mean Gary. One game nothing can touch you, the next you can't touch anything... rage quit!!!

Is it me though or are there less Nuke's? Ive not had someone do one for weeks!

Goliath I
Was using the Javelin the other day... kiled 5 people in one hit! lol couldn't believe it! Hadn't hit f**k all all day

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
yeah it is true , i havnt seen any for a while. i came close to 2 today, one of them i had a 30 kills streak and i didnt equip the NUKE that was on wasteland with my intervention and the other i was 1 or 2 away, well gutted.

part of today been using danger close you got to know when to put your noob tuber on or off if you see a easy target and didnt kill the guy and you reload you got nee chance of living.

had 2 games there or something on ground war, the lag was all the way through both games. on scrapyard is was well bad got my noob tube out and started killing them double kills some triple kills