ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

172//Crap Micra//Bus
I can't even change my billing details on my own system ffs. Bit of a pisstake really, I'll try again later but not hopeful for this being sorted today.

Bumder With A Buffer
so they are available but difficult to download?

Yes...Netwrok timeouts etc.

They really should not have this as DLC...I could walk to Tesco and buy the f**king thing on disc and install it. Would be easier that way IMO!

Bus w**ker
PSN store is fucked, Sony are "looking in to it to get it resolved quickly". Good one.

PSEU said:
We are currently testing a fix. If this works, service will resume as normal very soon. We may need to take PSN down for a few minutes.

Petrol Blue 182.
FUCKIN HATE SONY, Santanders fraud people have just rang me and red out a list of transactions, ive put in £50 into their s**t store and it hasnt come up in the wallet, nor has it told me its taken my money, robbing f**king pricks!

Bumder With A Buffer
I know...and the wallet thing is bloody silly...you can only put in amounts of 5-10-15 etc not 10.99.

fcuked if I was putting £15 in before today...I want to pay 10.99 and thats it pleeeassseeee

Bus w**ker
I know...and the wallet thing is bloody silly...you can only put in amounts of 5-10-15 etc not 10.99.

fcuked if I was putting £15 in before today...I want to pay 10.99 and thats it pleeeassseeee
Thought the minimum is £5 and after that you can pay any amount, so £10.99. It gave me that option earlier when I tried to buy the maps...BUT f**kING COULDN'T.

This has the be the biggest f**k up of DLC content ever, having a s**t system that doesn't actually allow your customers to buy your product LOL.

Oh and
Sony said:
For now we are going to limit the number of transactions on PSN to improve the volume of successful payments until the problem is resolved

Worth a punt...if I can ever update my debit card details.

Bumder With A Buffer
Thought the minimum is £5 and after that you can pay any amount, so £10.99. It gave me that option earlier when I tried to buy the maps...BUT f**kING COULDN'T.

This has the be the biggest f**k up of DLC content ever, having a s**t system that doesn't actually allow your customers to buy your product LOL.

Oh and

Worth a punt...if I can ever update my debit card details.

I "think" the option to add funds to the wallet is in increments of 5...when I tried it earlier it only let me do 5-10-15-20 etc.

But if you add the map pack straight to basket then it gives you the option to charge 10.99 striaght from the card.....

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
whos having trouble on entering a game, me and geordie cant have a game cos of connection trouble

Bumder With A Buffer
Yeah the games are very laggy, I was in a few earlier and came out as they were about to crash. Bit shocking really. Never learn will they!!!!!?!!!!

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
The stimulus games worked fine for me;)
I had some stupid figure of like 62p left on there, now about £4.63 left. How gay!