ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
When I try to buy the add on it says card details cannot be updated WTF

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
seems to be downloading.

will take ages though i guess as each level appears to be 318mb?

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Finally, managed to change my details and purchase my Stimulus pack :D Just 15 more minutes to wait!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
as i found out, on the back of the game booklet there is a BLES-???? that is the number you download, just the 1 not all 7

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
ok got it sorted now. it is printed on the game disc for info. LOL

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had a game on storm i quit like that one, not too keen on the other one like. havnt been on the cod4 ones yet. be on stim later on with some of you lot

Astra SRI/ Hornet
This is w**k like. Lol I don't wanna try anymore cos it's been charging some people and I've done it like 20 times now. Lol

Bus w**ker
After trying all f**king day to update my card details on the PSN site, I get home throw the details in on the PS3 and it goes straight through lol. Jumped on the store, paid and downloaded them all in under two minutes. WIN.

New maps are good too, I'm just not in to the restricted use of them in a baby mosh pit kind of thing.

Bumder With A Buffer
Its not very well indicated which one you have to download in all honesty.

Symon im the same as you...I like the new maps but not th baby mosh pit crap.

Tesla MP3 2021
There doesnt seem to be any "normal" games any more, especially on TDM. Just noob-tubers, RPG'ers and Marathon runners with commando.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
To chose the one to download you just need sone number.
It's on the disc and the spine of the case.

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
You can download it 5 times using the same psn account if you have a few friends you can trust split the cost and download it from their ps3's

Couldn't believe that but my mate downloaded then and i got mine off his psn.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!
Finally I'm downloading the thing 2 days late. When will theY incorporate the normal multiplayer options ???

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
There doesnt seem to be any "normal" games any more, especially on TDM. Just noob-tubers, RPG'ers and Marathon runners with commando.

Don't play it then? All you do in this thread is moan about what people do. I take it your one of these people thts blames everything and everybody else when you die.

The object of TDM is to get as many kills as possible, doesn't matter how you get them. And tbh, it's alot harder to get a good score with just an RPG than it is with a scar.

Just play the game and enjoy it and don't cry when people with a little bit more skill can kill you.

Bumder With A Buffer
^^^ come off it most people who have commando IMO have it as they are useless!

I dont moan but commando does pee me off..."Ooo there someone halfway across the map running towards me...pop a couple of shots at him...ooo he's stabbing me from miles away." Cnuts!

Bus w**ker
The object of TDM is to get as many kills as possible, doesn't matter how you get them. And tbh, it's alot harder to get a good score with just an RPG than it is with a scar.

Just play the game and enjoy it and don't cry when people with a little bit more skill can kill you.
PMSL. You're a noob tuber then huh?

Personally I see no skill what so ever with using an RPG, the blast radius is massive so just hit and hope. Couple it with One Man Army and you can win the match without even moving from your spawn, I've seen it happen.

Oh and surely the objective of TDM is to work as a team? ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
I have been using

Scar Silenced
RPG
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power Pro
Ninja Pro

I only use the RPG to nail Harriers and occasionally pull it out to get a few multi kills from campers grouped together in buildings.

I hate watching a kill-cam when someone noobtubes a load of you on highrise from across the map (A flag to C flag).

On the new maps though I have changed to my rush class of marathon, lightweight, Ninja...with the UMP and akimbo 1887's...was loving that :)

Then I clicked the prestige button stupidly :( Gay...will try and level up like f**k tonight I think!

Fiesta ST-2
I'm pretty sure once someone initiates the long stab they become invincible lol and it also homes in on people. Gay ass commandos!

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Lightweight and Commando are pretty essential Perk's IMO. Stopping Power and Scanvenger can also work quite well. I'm loving the new maps, Bailout is epic tbh.

Fabia VRS
Hmm summin strange happend to me yday... i have downloaded the map pack fine, gave it to one friend, then gave it to my gf, but i tried to put it on another ps3 and it said to me that all 5 had been used :S so i tried a few more times and the same thing happend!

very strange!

RDH

ClioSport Club Member

Personally I see no skill what so ever with using an RPG, the blast radius is massive so just hit and hope. Couple it with One Man Army and you can win the match without even moving from your spawn, I've seen it happen.

I have a danger close class with rpg an noob tubes yes. Don't use it all the time, but on certain maps, I.e bailout where people like to hide in buildings with claymores then yes, the feeling of firing an rpg into the window and getting a triple kill is pretty good.

And I agree the range on commando is sometimes pretty rediculous, but at the end of the day if they have been able to run towards you and stab you without you killing them then you have to take some of the blame. If you get flanked an stabbed from behind then commando makes no difference.

Some people probably think running round with a silenced ump45 is gay, or running round quick scoping.

But it's a game, and people can use whatever guns or perks they want. People just need to lighten up, improve their skills and just have a laugh.

How is that possible? One Man Army replaces your secondary so you wouldnt have a RPG in the first place?

Bus w**ker
How does that work? i tried downloading it on another console but it said i cant sign on with another users email adress.
You have to create a new user account on your PS3 and then sign in with your PSN account there.

How is that possible? One Man Army replaces your secondary so you wouldnt have a RPG in the first place?
I meant 'nade launcher attachment...class them as the same thing TBH.