ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

a burnt one
You have to create a new user account on your PS3 and then sign in with your PSN account there.

I meant 'nade launcher attachment...class them as the same thing TBH.

OK, sorry for being a dumbass but if i already have an account on the 2nd PS3 system and have already downloaded and installed it on the 1st one then it's simply a case of downloading on the 2nd (the user account and log in details are the same on the 2nd as the 1st)

Does this mean all users on the system get the maps or just the user who installed them?

H.Maxim

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FF
Hmm summin strange happend to me yday... i have downloaded the map pack fine, gave it to one friend, then gave it to my gf, but i tried to put it on another ps3 and it said to me that all 5 had been used :S so i tried a few more times and the same thing happend!

very strange!
Only works on 5 accounts.

Fiesta ST-2
Wonder if infinity ward would have made more money selling at a lower price? Seems most people are getting it the pikey way because of them being greedy.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been playing abit this afternoon and i was on fire again lots of kills and little to no deaths and the players were fighting as should be playing and tonight nothing but tossers

Fabia VRS
tbh cod is pissin me off today.. such a bunch of c***s playing tnyt with HB sensors n camping with their tents ..

getting angry!

E90
Got the map pack today, Played early afternoon, and had a few good games, Played tonight and was royally raped by N00b tubing, commando pro f*****s, all about 12 aswell. Seems the only time you can get into a good game is when the f**king kids are at school, most were 10th prestige aswell, no doubt not attained the hard way. Very nearly rage quit. The stimulus section was also fcuking pish for finding games and breaking connection. I went back into the normal maps.

Bumder With A Buffer
I HATE being put into a Domination/Sabotgae game where you spawn..run 2 yards and then the bomb blows up or game over :(

Or that you get put into a game and someone on another team is spawn raping with a chopper gunner/AC130.

JUST PUT ME IN A GAME THATS f**king STARTING PLEASE!

Bumder With A Buffer
I wish you could kill people on your own team in normal games...Came across 2 games today that had people tac inserting with a mate on the other team.

f**king silly.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I HATE being put into a Domination/Sabotgae game where you spawn..run 2 yards and then the bomb blows up or game over :(

Or that you get put into a game and someone on another team is spawn raping with a chopper gunner/AC130.

JUST PUT ME IN A GAME THATS f**kING STARTING PLEASE!

That really annoys me aswell. And when the kill streak is spawn raping and it keeps spawning you in the open!

Mito Sportiva 135
Right, WTF, keeps searching for games for me to go into, just not happening. f**king piece of glitchy software this is, screw you Activision and your awful mp system!!!

Bumder With A Buffer
I was playing earlier but had to rage quit. :eek:

Mainly as it kept putting me in games of sabotage wehre the bomb was planted and I was getting spawn raped.

Plus anyone had a message saying "Out of memory" ??

It keeps doing/saying this with the new maps

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I was playing earlier but had to rage quit. :eek:

Mainly as it kept putting me in games of sabotage wehre the bomb was planted and I was getting spawn raped.

Plus anyone had a message saying "Out of memory" ??

It keeps doing/saying this with the new maps

i've been getting 'out of memory' AGES ago a few of here are getting it

Mito Sportiva 135
Just got myself a set of Turtle Beech X31's, awesome

I've got them, they are good. Only downside is the awful noise just before the batteries runs out, sometimes scares the s**t out of me! I can't play withouth them on now!

Mk2 ph1 clio
Love my turtle Beach headset (PX21) ... completely changed my gameplay! Got my first nuke 2 days after using them, no more getting shot in the back :rasp:

Bumder With A Buffer
Also since when has the spas been a bloody sniper rifle?? That thing seems to have a crazy long kill range now :S

Clio 182
I've got them, they are good. Only downside is the awful noise just before the batteries runs out, sometimes scares the s**t out of me! I can't play withouth them on now!

Do they sound like theres alot of interference going with them when the batteries are dying

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Had some decent tdm games with some of you lot last night. I kept ending up on the other time, it wouldn't let me join of sanchez's invites for some reason. So I just had to jump in to the games.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I prefer objective based games, like domination and sabotage. Feel like I'm
always chasing the action on tdm

Bumder With A Buffer
I "used" to like domination. Although recently its full of f**king campers who dont do nothing. I end up with the highest score on my team but more deaths then kills whilst they have 30 killls 5 deaths from hiding like a little b**ch.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
It annoys me on objective games when gays aren't playing properly. I don't always go for the flags or bomb plants, but I'll get stuck in.