ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

Bus w**ker
Was just talking about it with a lad I work with, that I play MW2 most of the time. For me the nuke emblem and the nuke itself isn't anything to try to achieve any more because most people will straight away think you've boosted to get it, shame really because if you have got a 25 streak legitimately then you deserve some recognition. Same with 10th prestige now too thanks to all the game file hacks.

From videos I've seen and from what boosters are using then a combo of the following seems to work:
Harrier
Chopper Gunner/AC130
Nuke

But if anyone has any sense they will be carrying or switch to a class with a launcher and take down your air support. :(

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
AC130 is hard to shoot down, as it fires off 2 chaff's so you effectively need 3 missiles to do it. By that time you have seen them and have blown their s**t out the ground!

You do need to be in a lobby of no0bs, \i normally have 5 - 7 - 11 Killstreaks on, but if I'm in a lobby and there are idiots in it, then I switch it up to 7 - 11 - 25.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Ability: Increases explosive weapons damage.

Pro Ability: Increases air support damage. (120 kills with danger close)

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
It is Red, TBH I used to rely on stopping power, but now i don't use it, I don't feeel it is needed on a powerfull gun like the SCAR or TAR or AK47.

I can't rate OMA highly enough, it is on all 7 of my class setups now. 5 of my classes are:

SCAR - silencer

OMA
Hardline - Cold Blooded - Danger Close(with grenade) - Lightweight - Stopping power
Ninja

E90
I got 5 dudes with one predator the other night, as they all ran to get me inside the hanger with the missle tank in it on quarry, LOL 3 of em were cold blooded, so it was lucky they were running with two dudes that weren't lol

I have pretty much stopped using the n00btube as I have been sick of getting tubed myself, so i thought I'd make a stand and not use it.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Trick with the predator is to wait till a few of the other team dies and spawn kill them. I've had 5 my mate got all 6 I saw it with my own eyes was unbelievable. Lol

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
I have pretty much stopped using the n00btube as I have been sick of getting tubed myself, so i thought I'd make a stand and not use it.

I refuse to use the n00btube much for that reason as well. I get pissed off when the tubers are running around firing off constantly.

Im sure lag is turned on and off by people

Yeah I have heard hosts talking about lag switches. Probably just a way of making there connection being the best to awful at the flick of a switch to gain an advantage.

ANother pointless way of cheating TBH!

As for noobtubers.... I was getting pissed off with a group we were playing who just camped as a group with claymores etc....

RPG & Noob tubes cleaned that mess up in no time!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
had some more boosters today, had nee tacs though one of my guys on estate was running over to the generators round the back which i though was strange and i saw 2 dead bodys next to him and he ran off, did my own thing and then i saw him again running over there same place and killing another guy then he ran off then he went there yet again so i went over and there he was right in front of a enemy and i killed him, so i follwed him for a minute and he started to knife me lol.

my guy was staying in the same area less getting him killed and his mate coming to him a nice easy kill and so on n so on

Goliath I
They enter a match and just kill each other over and over again to boost their kills, unlocks etc....

They ruin a game

Astra SRI/ Hornet
told you guys earlier i was going for a nuke and nearly had 2 tonight. lol got game winning kill on 20 with ac130, gutted then got 23 with hardline and got killed by a random claymore. its coming though. was with gedi so i have a witness, lol

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
told you guys earlier i was going for a nuke and nearly had 2 tonight. lol got game winning kill on 20 with ac130, gutted then got 23 with hardline and got killed by a random claymore. its coming though. was with gedi so i have a witness, lol

It's workin for you then? Nice one.

You using OMA?

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Only play team deathmatch myself. Got a 42 for 5 and a flawless 30 before. Have pics of all my good games, will upload then once I get my computer fixed.

Tesla MP3 2021
Talk about playing with a s**t team. I tried my best, but it wasn't quite enough.

fafab5be.jpg

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i turned mine off cos the lag was so bad could even get into pre game lobby.

i see there a hell of allot more people using commando, it'll be a heartbeat sensor paradise

be on tomorrow after my job interview so be about mid afternoon

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Finally got the new maps. thought I'd give it 1 more go and funds added to wallet straight away and bam i'm in. Only had a few games so far though.

Dodgy one
I'm still using the Scar lol think i'm on Level 32 now

If my memory serves me correct

Today i just got FMJ on it

Scar + Silencer
Stinger
Claymore
Stun Grenade
Scavenger Pro
Stopping Power
Commando Pro

and Martydom??? (shite TV lol)

Its a great class, Proper good with it lol

Mito Sportiva 135
^ Use ninja with that class instead of commando I would mate, that's what I use and really is hard to beat. Ninja pro (so people can't hear your footsteps) is even better, you can really be very stealthy.

Dodgy one
What does Ninja do? I get sick of people with heartbeat sensors that camp, Anyway of been undetected by them?

Bumder With A Buffer
More boosters today. On Karachi down the back at the same place as that video of sandy ravages.

Noticed a guy on our team over there and noticed he was 0 kills and 7 deaths.

r****d. So went and took his mate out about 3-4 times. Then sent him some abuse. I'm such a child.

Mito Sportiva 135
What does Ninja do? I get sick of people with heartbeat sensors that camp, Anyway of been undetected by them?

That's exactly what Ninja does...the pro just hides your footsteps. If you wear a headset like I do, then it's a massive plus!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
been a few times i've been spotted by a heartbeat sensor even though i got Ninja on, i dont know how but it's true. hiding nicely and the kill cam shows the guy looking my way and i hear i beep noise it makes, no one near me and he comes over and BAM.

i've noticed on the xbox on youtube you can have a claymore glitch where the enemy plants a claymore and you can just walk over it and not go off

as above the lag had been terible this week during the day

Mito Sportiva 135
I don't think so mate, think it's just a coincidence on the kill cam maybe someone's near you or something, you won't show up.

Can't remember which perk but one of them means you can walk over claymores without them going off (or straight away anyway). It's tres annoying as I use them like sensors.

Goliath I
I love pulling off creative camping set pieces....

Was in estate earlier Team Deathmatch, a group just sniping from the bedroom in the house....
managed to clear the room, get in and stand on the headrest of the bed (a blindspot when walking into the room)...
3 guys march in taking positions blissfully unaware that there was one mean motherfucker about to unleash the fury!!!!

a burnt one
I love pulling off creative camping set pieces....

Was in estate earlier Team Deathmatch, a group just sniping from the bedroom in the house....
managed to clear the room, get in and stand on the headrest of the bed (a blindspot when walking into the room)...
3 guys march in taking positions blissfully unaware that there was one mean motherf**ker about to unleash the fury!!!!

I often do this, every time im on estate i get either the Chopper gunner or ass clapper (depending what ive chose). then i hide in the wee bathroom to unleash hell on them, i stay there after ive murdered them and they start respawning in the house then pick them off with a silenced scar.