ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

[PC/PS3/XB360] COD:MW2 Official thread - Contains spoilers

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
I want the cod4 map with the building site back and the one with the warehouses and tunnels between them. Can't remember the names.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
aye, i noticed that too. i was using the AC on one of the maps, i still havnt got use to yet to use all 3 guns.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
[youtube]oYRF4znXerQ[/youtube]

on this prestige he's doing all the game type challanges to go through quickly, he's got good tactics on this one like

what's up like?

Just can't seem to get into like I used too, and not being able to use party chat on normal game modes nips my bud! As none of my mates play this anymore.

So off I go to do Ground War which usually end in lag.
Free For All, which is boring.
Or Merc TD which I ALWAYS end up on the crap team, I even get the best score and KD in a match and still manage to lose!

Think I need to invest time into some other games.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Non of my mated play this, even though i got it. i'm so much better on this than BC. i only play TDM and the odd DOMI with some of you lot. I'm much better on TDM, i get lag on Ground war and even when i play with some of you. i get next to no lag when i'm with you lot so you dont see my big scores. yes FFA is boring that's why i dont play it. and yes getting the best score and K/D is the main thing i want but i dont mind loosing just as long i got a good K/D

when your on invite me

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
the connection is too much for me on ground war,if my connection was spot on i could be on ground war all the time

E36 328
If im on my own i only play in short bursts and dont play anything else other than free for all atm. If im playing with my mate we will play domination or hq and thats pretty much it lol.

I like free for all cos i dont have to rely on anyone else!!!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i had the official ps headset and the sound was spot on on the lobby and during the game

200 Gordini
i had the official ps headset and the sound was spot on on the lobby and during the game

Some people are pretty clear which makes me think its their mics.. around 85% are really muffled and I cant hear what they're saying properly.

What settings (PS and in game) did you have?.. High quality on or off?

Hopefully getting a proper headset soon so this wont really matter :cool:

Bus w**ker
The sound quality of the official PS headset is spot on. But the headset itself is f**king awful to wear. Proper painful and never stays in the same place.

HQ on is a must though and f**king about with the settings, both PS and in game, are needed.

200 Gordini
The sound quality of the official PS headset is spot on. But the headset itself is f**king awful to wear. Proper painful and never stays in the same place.

HQ on is a must though and f**king about with the settings, both PS and in game, are needed.

Any tips for the setting to get the voices clearer then?

Bus w**ker
Just check the levels and make sure it's not peaking, can't give you any specifics as I'm sat in work.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Some people are pretty clear which makes me think its their mics.. around 85% are really muffled and I cant hear what they're saying properly.

What settings (PS and in game) did you have?.. High quality on or off?

Hopefully getting a proper headset soon so this wont really matter :cool:

i dint notice it had any levels just a volume,

now i got a sharkoon headset when i was speaking to Geordie i could hardly hear him distorted n that as he had something similar to the PS headset and now he has a turtlebeach and now i can hear him spot on. i think it's to do with the type of headset you are using

Mk2 ph1 clio
slowly ranking up on my new account... now i have the stinger im raking the XP in! Also im loving the 3shot burst type rifles... famas, m16 and even the one shot FAL which is an impressive gun!

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
If you wanna blast through it, just always check the challenges, the perk ones are the easiest ones to do, and the mastery for all the guns. Stick to a gun, unlock all the attachments and get 1000 kills with and along the way, you will have gotten about 35,000 points.

Perks are also easy to do.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
I prestiged the second time, because I thought I would get another custom class slot. It's every odd prestige you get one. I am nearly at the end of two, am very tempted to go to three and stop it there.

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
If you wanna blast through it, just always check the challenges, the perk ones are the easiest ones to do, and the mastery for all the guns. Stick to a gun, unlock all the attachments and get 1000 kills with and along the way, you will have gotten about 35,000 points.

Perks are also easy to do.

That's pretty much what I've been doing - makes it really quick.

Motorbikes
That's pretty much what I've been doing - makes it really quick.

Same, but 3-4 evening is insane! maybe a few ranks in an evening if I am on top form and complete a few challenges, maybe a few hours per night. Now that is uni is out the way and still no news on the job front, I'll start to pick it up a bit.