ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PC Spec Help

DCI 80
Hey guys, i'm looking at building my own PC but need a little help with the spec. I'm looking at an i5 processor, minimum of 8GB RAM. Not too fussed about HDD space tbh. Not sure what sort of motherboard, case, PSU etc, i would need. If anyone fancies building me a spec, go for it :) the PC will be used for occasional gaming such as GTA, WoW etc, and internet browsing.

Budget isn't really a problem at the moment.

Thanks in advance :)

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Hey guys, i'm looking at building my own PC but need a little help with the spec. I'm looking at an i5 processor, minimum of 8GB RAM. Not too fussed about HDD space tbh. Not sure what sort of motherboard, case, PSU etc, i would need. If anyone fancies building me a spec, go for it :) the PC will be used for occasional gaming such as GTA, WoW etc, and internet browsing.

Budget isn't really a problem at the moment.

Thanks in advance :)

Have a look at my thread mate...

Evo 8 MR
Something like this?

You'd just need to add a version of Windows onto it.

Untitled-1.jpg