ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PCB Adhesive

500bhp Scoob
Hi, I've got some soldering to do later, and need to get ahold of some adhesive that glues wires to the board.

I used to have some that is like sugerglue, but you use an activator to make it set.

Have searched the maplins site, but not found anything...

Might have to use double sided tape for the time being... but will get some eventually... think it was made by loctite

500bhp Scoob
Found it on RS... Tak pak... hoping maplins will sell it, as I only searched for pcb adhesive

R35 GTR
Found it on RS... Tak pak... hoping maplins will sell it, as I only searched for pcb adhesive
Exactly what i was about to suggest. Been using this stuff all week for gluing wires down in a test motor I'm building.

Also, normal superglue can be set quicker by rubbing saliva onto it.:) Just dont lick the same finger twice.

500bhp Scoob
lol, well its for a project i've got for today, but i can't see maplins having anything like it, so superglue and either saliva or a bit of water will have to do :)

R35 GTR
lol, well its for a project i've got for today, but i can't see maplins having anything like it, so superglue and either saliva or a bit of water will have to do :)

water wont do it, i think its the stuff in spit. edit: water will probably do, just had a quick google. :)