ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pc'ing

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
What actually is this, had a quick look but didn't want to attempt to put it in the search engine.

Cheers.

Better than yours. C*nt.

Only any good to apply/remove a wax. Don't have enough power to do any sort of paint correction or swirl removal.

They do, but it took using one every weekend of a year's ownership of my first car to get anything that's even close to one weekend's work with my PC.

Don't expect it to work miracles though, not like the PC!

106 GTi
What polishes did you try with the Halfords one?

It did not have the power to break down Poorboys SSR 2 here properly let alone other proper compounds such as SSR 2.5, Megs 83 or Menzerna IP.

Better than yours. C*nt.
What polishes did you try with the Halfords one?

2 hours every weekend with Autoglym Paintwork Restorer (pink stuff!)

Just goes to show how pants the tool was, because that paintwork restorer is harsh stuff!

106 GTi
Before you hit the car hard with your PC please get someone with a paint gauge to measure you paint for you.

I went through the clear on my 309 GTI working by hand with that stuff!

Better than yours. C*nt.
Before you hit the car hard with your PC please get someone with a paint gauge to measure you paint for you.

I went through the clear on my 309 GTI working by hand with that stuff!

That was my old first Fiesta, and I was very careful not to go through clear!