ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PDF file

Can any one read a PDF file and copy and paste it on to word format for me please and send it back to me please !!!!

thanx

john

It depends on the security settings on the PDF, you cant backwards format a pdf to a word document. If the settings allow it you might be able to copy the text...
mailto:phil@concept-media.co.uk">phil@concept-media.co.uk

Ill have a look if you like. You know you can get acrobat reader on virtually every cover CD on virtually any computer magazine?

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Danny lets just say John has come up trumps. John will have to tell you what it is...

I want some John they look so good and will look good on the 172.

And no they are not LED washer jets

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

John let me oblige mate...

Its a Push button solenoid with a loop back refractor side mounted widget ;)

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

No everyone know Ram Air dont work, I will write to Yamaha, Kawasaki, Honda and Suzuki to let them know to rip it off their bikes cause its all in their heads and is yet unproved.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Anyhow, whatever it is Im sure it will look great with a Cliosport logo on it. Usual drill? Send a tenner & pick one up at Brands Hatch then?

mk2 172

what about the centrifugal enzyme dimulsifier used at 20% refractive index, good steady power increase relatively cheap

BMW 320d Sport

hehe yeah Chavy I better ring up CCC mag this month and tell them theyre way off the mark when they mentioned in passing the extra power to be had by using a rammed airbox in one of their articles. Cos of course CCC know nothing about cars do they...

Anyway, John thats quality stuff mate, all will be revealed in due course...

Mr Read... ;)

your ignorance is showing again in matters of, even, a slightly technical nature....

Also, alas, like your fellow Chavvyboy.. you dont read too well...

the bit in CCC about the ram air was in response to Janspeeds kit.. I think you will find no reference to any figures or increase in a factual matter, just a play to janspeeds claims... :D

But, its great to see the Taliban sticking together, such hope for world peace and harmony...

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

Slartttty..

1. Spell my name right

2. You have had more come backs than sister slegde.

3. Ram air does work period...

I bow oh Chevyboy one...

;)

Osama, Osama,

and re your period, when you have finished it, try looking at ramair again in a slightly inteligent light.. I know it will be difficult, but these are lifes foibles Chivvs ol M8.....

:D

Joe,

I know I have not been around for a while. I have also now read a lot of threads. I have seen the issues.

you struck me as a good person. Replies like this are uneccesary and not in the spirit of the forum. You are a valuable font of knowledge and with a fair bit of wit.

I have been abroad for two months and do not want to see people having issues!!!

From my point of view, you are very well regarded in many the points of view on all techy matters. Yet you have lost lots of this reverance for pride????

Please do not let these posts become a whipping ground.

I for one know you have so much to offer, yet afetr two months have read too many, shall we say "flippant" comments.

I had been so looking forward to you, I and Ben doing a track based thingy, no matter what it was. And darev I say still do

There are a lot of people who value your input, and again some who have found your posts at times offensive.

Please do not go too much on the offensive.

REGARDS

MARK

Sorry "user" will read "member" after High Beech

I want the extra 5bhp fron my sticker too!!!!

Someone will have to (if they cant in person) what ROAMER has had done and do I need the induction & exhaust

Renault Laguna Coupe

WTF? There was I dozing away the afternoon having a bit if a larf with CB and NI and whoosh! A row breaks out! Ive only been in the pub for about 6 hours and look what happens. Better stay off the beer a while.

Anyhow what is it boyz Im going crazy here. Costs more than a tenner and Nick thinks its quality. Hmmm, the Telegraph xword was never so tricky.