ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pease Pottage 19th May 2pm

Non Sport Megane
Right Ladies and Gentlemen,

After a very impressive meet yesterday
PP2.jpg
PP1.jpg
Pictures courtesy of Mark AKA Dr Jekyll! :clap:
I wanted to get the ball rolling on the 3rd meet, same place, same time!
Would love it if we could get the same amount of cars again, if not more, a few of us drove down to Devils Dyke, then to brighton Marina, and hopefully we could do this again, but with a few more of us going down this time!
Unless anyone else has any other ideas?

I'll start the ball rolling on the attendance list! :)

1- MichaelGrimes

Inferno Orange 182
go on then you little scamp

1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68

my janspeed turned up today :) so will be able to make a bit more noise next time!

Non Sport Megane
Oooo! Personally on the 182's i think the yozza decat sounds beautiful! im after a decat for mine, to see if that makes mine sound any better!

Renault Clio TCE
You can count me in again was good ill try not to get lost next time haha looking into an exhaust for mine so i can make a little noise too your cars both sound the nuts

If i can get some bits sorted on the car, il be there again! :) After some coilovers now and going to try my best to get this damn bonnet aligned properly. Put me down as a maybe and il let you know closer to the time :) Last one was a good laugh so i'd like to be there again

Non Sport Megane
Stuff the coilies just get your self some shocks! with your bloody boat!

1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM (maybe)

Black gold 182
1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM (maybe)
5- Deanog123

i will definatly be along again! hopefully not quite looking as tractorish :)

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM (maybe)
5- Deanog123
6- nightrider renault
only if michael cleans his car lol:approve: be nice to see this devils dyke place also:race:​

02 1400 clio
1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM (maybe)
5- Deanog123
6- nightrider renault
7- Ray1609

Me and my dad spent 2 hours tonight lining up the front of mine. Bonnet is fitting properly now and the gaps are much better! massive improvement! coillies should be with me next week hopefully , long story short, il be there :)
PS, added tanks name too as i was already editing list :)

1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM
5- Deanog123
6- nightrider renault
7- Ray1609
8- .:Tank:.

BlackGold 182
ill come along to this, need to get to more meets and falls on weekend off work for a change!

1- MichaelGrimes

2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM
5- Deanog123
6- nightrider renault
7- Ray1609
9- Kieran..

monaco 172
1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM
5- Deanog123
6- nightrider renault
7- Ray1609
9- Kieran..
10- Shamous.

Fingers crossed im free this time :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
be nice to see this devils dyke place also :race:

Me too, i enjoyed the last one. Ive got some things going on atm but it looks like im free on that day so unless things change, im
in :)

1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM (maybe)
5- Deanog123
6- nightrider renault
7- Dr Jekyll

Ian, you fancy meeting up along route and driving down together? :race:

BlackGold 182
Will defiantly be coming to this should have my cup by then and not the mx5 :D

1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM (maybe)
5- Deanog123
6- nightrider renault
7- Dr Jekyll
8- Kieran..

BlackGold 182
Haha I can't keep up either! Lol well the mx5 is going, I just can't get on with it at all, doesn't feel like me and I just don't enjoy like I should! So going back to what I no best and been offered a cup in a swap so has to be done :) hopefully be next Monday and this one will be sticking with me lol

Audi A4
Think People are copying the wrong list of names as you've missed out a couple... Mine being one :(

It's like being 7 again at 5 a side football :(

Non Sport Megane
1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM
5- Deanog123
6- nightrider renault
7- Ray1609
9- Kieran..
10- Shamous.
11 - Dr Jekyll

There we go Tank, that should be the up to date list! :)
I might have to change the date/bail on this becuase i MIGHT be booking a last minute holiday, but not 100% sure yet! il make sure everyone knows with regards as to what happens :)

Megane GT
1- MichaelGrimes
2- jamiemgreen68
3- steve1989
4- iOllieSM
5- Deanog123
6- nightrider renault
7- Ray1609
9- Kieran..
10- Shamous.
11 - Dr Jekyll
12- Jane

I can come providing you keep the date to a saturday! Missed out on the last one :( Also would you like me to put this on Meganesport too?

Non Sport Megane
Yeah go for it jane! :) Heads up guys, Im selling the clio! :'( cant afford to run her! :( Looking for a megane (non sport) 2003 shape...

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
sure thing mark we can meet at chelmsford, then perhaps meet jane and tyler at lakeside services again prior to going over the water, i doubt if tyler will bring his open top in this weather:cool: and brian can go at the front this time so we cant loose him:approve:.

Megane GT
sure thing mark we can meet at chelmsford, then perhaps meet jane and tyler at lakeside services again prior to going over the water, i doubt if tyler will bring his open top in this weather:cool: and brian can go at the front this time so we cant loose him:approve:.

I may be up at the flat so if I am it'd be easier to meet you in Chelmsford seeing as its not far away. Whereabouts do you normally meet?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
I may be up at the flat so if I am it'd be easier to meet you in Chelmsford seeing as its not far away. Whereabouts do you normally meet?
hi jane we normally meet at the widford roundabout on a414 outside the chandlers builders merchants, near masons 11 restaurant and hylands park:).