ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pease Pottage 19th May 2pm

Non Sport Megane
Yes they did, if you search my name, and look in the 'another vandalised clio thread' youl see the pictures, some scrotum, decided it would be 'funny' to key it! :( aswell as slash all the tyres!

hahha sorted out your bonnet yet?

Yep. Bonnet is all fitting properly now which is good :) didnt need to take to a garage either, me and my dad did it one evening lol. Painting the rear drums black tomorrow and possibly the front calipers "Marine blue" - should be interesting to see how they turn out lol. Il get peoples opinions next weekend :p

Yes they did, if you search my name, and look in the 'another vandalised clio thread' youl see the pictures, some scrotum, decided it would be 'funny' to key it! :( aswell as slash all the tyres!

So so gutted for you mate, seriously am. I hope you get what you want for it anyway. I think it'll be difficult to sell in its current state though - have you considered breaking it? thats how you'll get the most out of it.

Non Sport Megane
Nah, the boss has got his Audi RS6 in there atm, and i dont wana be taking the piss with his unit lol, the car didnt even sell! :(

Dont know what to suggest really tbh michael :/ do you have a driveway? Just chuck it on there and take bits off as people buy them and leave it under a car cover? Running out of ideas lol

Non Sport Megane
Dont know what to suggest really tbh michael :/ do you have a driveway? Just chuck it on there and take bits off as people buy them and leave it under a car cover? Running out of ideas lol

The old man parks on the drive, as he has the biggest car! :/ he and mother both have pretty small cars tbh!

Not a bad price that tbh? could rent one for a month or 2 and get on with breaking it and getting the parts sold? when my mate unfortunatly wrote off his bmw 328 m sport (sad times :( ) , he broke it within a month and had practically everything that could be sold, sold. Has the engine sitting in his garage atm waiting to put in another bmw lol. But yeah i dont know whats best to do. Are you going to try selling it again in its current state Michael?

Non Sport Megane
Yeah one, PM me your email addrss and il send it to you, im lterally just going to tart it up, make it look pucker! and sell it on!

Inferno Orange 182
well i'll be there now i've got me new exhaust on and my dodgy c/f engine cover...just bought a polished inlet manifold on ebay for <cough> £2.20 lol

Non Sport Megane
i wont be there! i may be able to come for half hour! but dont hold me to my word, as i have to be at the airport for half 5!

Inferno Orange 182
nice one...where you off to on your hols again?

and wanna start a list of who's coming sunday, even though its only 2 minutes from my house dont want to drag my lazy fat ar*e up there if i'm the only one lol

1. jamiemgreen68

Audi A4
Almost forgot about this meet... Better give the car a clean, it's gone from blue to a pollen yellow in 2 days!

Haha yeah should be good :p praying a few more non sports come too! Think deanog (think that's his name) is coming so I dont think il be alone :) really need a sport! Insurance sucks.

Audi A4
Is the plan still to run down to Brighton Marina?

Yeh I'm up for that... Parking rate has changed now thou, £3.50 and hour £6 for 2hrs. But I'm not going to wondering too far so will just keep an eye out for the sh1t job chip on their shoulder parking attendant!

BMW M4; S1000 RR
ASDA is free for customers, it's not pay and display though, so not sure how it's verified. Best off sticking to the multi-storey. You coming along then Michael?

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Ian, what time were you thinking of getting to the Widford roundabout?

sorry rob looking after grandson josh tomorrow and watching west ham on the tele, cu next time we have a local meet, lol cu ian