ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pease Pottage 19th May 2pm

Non Sport Megane
ASDA is free for customers, it's not pay and display though, so not sure how it's verified. Best off sticking to the multi-storey. You coming along then Michael?
How can they prooove it? ;) nah, wont have time! going on holiday 2moro, dont have my clio anymore either! :(

Multi story? uh ohh..... o_O , last multi story my car went in, well.. it didnt go very well for my front splitter and now its even lower. Hmm. i cant wait. :L
I say lets go to asda! ;)

Last edited:
  Audi A4
Multi story? uh ohh..... o_O , last multi story my car went in, well.. it didnt go very well for my front splitter and now its even lower. Hmm. i cant wait. :L
I say lets go to asda! ;)

Yeh Raised the front again by like 20mm because of this very issue :(

Non Sport Megane
my car was lowered 40mm all round, with a fabia splitter on the front, and it still got in and out of the multi story ok! :)

Audi A4
A bit pissed off about this meet to be honest... well done to the people that made the effort. I drove an hour to pease pottage as I thought people were actually coming. First and Last I think!

I'll stick to the South Central lot... at least when they say they're going they go!

A bit pissed off about this meet to be honest... well done to the people that made the effort. I drove an hour to pease pottage as I thought people were actually coming. First and Last I think!

I'll stick to the South Central lot... at least when they say they're going they go!

^ this. Was expecting a lot more people to come today as we had so many names down and especially after the last meet. Shame tbh, probably won't attend another unless I know for sure that others will be coming!!

Black gold 182
sorry about shooting off on the motor way after putting my foot through the floor all day i decided might as well carry on ;) it's a shame though more numbers would of been nice and tank you gotta come again i lik your zip tie's (A)

172 Iceberg Silver
Would be good to meet up. Was the girlfriends birthday so had to take her to see her parents in essex. But would liked to of been there. .
Maybe a small meet during the week?