ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peco Backbox

corsa c exclusiv
thinking about ordering a peco backbox for the 1.2 , anyone know how they sound and what tailpipe would suit it better, 3" or 3.5"? Thanks folks, Andrew. ;)

RS Meg 175
not got a very good reputation on here matey, i think they look ok if fitted by a pro, but dont last very long and are very loud and boomy, but ive not had first hand exp.

corsa c exclusiv
any advice on other backboxes, decent ones. quite interested in a powerflow but dont know where to get one.

Leon Cupra R 225
peco - no

powerflow - expensive but they are good and will last, can tailor the sound etc

magnex - good quality and cheaper

scorpion - as above

to name a few hope that helps

corsa c exclusiv
already checked a few of them, magnex and scorpion, but they wont fit onto my clio, or so the site says.

corsa c exclusiv
dont want to go cat back really as this is my first car i want to keep insurance, besides its only a 1.2 lol

corsa c exclusiv
there's one about 40 miles, and another about 60 miles, so not too bad ;) entered my details so should get a quotation soon me thinks.

A number of clios
i got a peco s/s system on my 1.6 direct from them fits bang on no problems havnt had any trouble we it at all had a custom one built at powerflow cost twice as much and had nothing but problems went back loads of times so took it off in the end