ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peco exhausts, any good?

Hey guys, just came across a peco backbox, are they any good? They're not overly expensive so it has me wondering. I can't find any recent info on them, only people complaing that they were too loud on their renault 19s.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Peco = old school.

Mild Steel with stainless tips if I remember rightly.

​One for the loud squad.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
If it's just a back box replacement, will be a little gruntier.

Certainly price up alternatives though unless it's a no brainer price!

It's £157 with lots of tip choices so pretty cheap. I did have a scorpion box come with the car but it was hacked up for some retarded reason so I'm in need of another, cheap as possible.

Peco Big Bore 4's are what people used to put on their Nova SR's back in the mid 90's. They were nasty things!

I didn't even know Peco were still going tbh.

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
I had a bog bore on my Mk1 1.2, did (and still does) sound nice! Was mild steal though so rusty as hell now will lots of patch up jobs! Obviously not a problem with the stainless.

So will it still be loud as f**k with a 2.5 bore or raspy like a scabby ricer?

The car had an ashley at one point, there is one video I know of on youtube, and that's this car, 2 owners ago. Sounded amazing but I can't find one cheap. :(