ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pembrey trackday on zx6r

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
I know there's a few bikers on the site so thought I'd post this up.

Decided it was time to get back out on track after a few years away from them, so booked one for yesterday. Got there at 7.30 am to sign on, didn't get out on track till about 10 o'clock due to a delay. 1st session was cut short due to someone breaking down but then the following 5 20 minute sessions went without a red flag and got home about 5.30 ( I only live half an hour away )

here's a few photos of the day, my mrs turned up after dinner and tried to take a few photos she didn't know how to zoom in :rolleyes:

DSCF2385.gif

my gloves are off ready to show the marshall my coloured wristband

DSCF2389.gif

yes this is me on track lol

DSCF2396.gif

DSCF2399.gif

DSCF2395.gif

and this is what 90 mph around honda curve knee down does to your tyres and sliders :evil: not bad for a 41 year old :rasp:

DSCF2407-1.gif

DSCF2406.gif

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
Nice bike! I would love to do a trackday on my bike but slightly afraid of dropping it

TrackCar & F30 330d
I think i saw this bike as Silverstone today.

I know nothing about bikes but i reconise the green bits.

Golf MK7,GSX-R600 L4
Good stuff mate, I fancy doing a trackday but don't want to mix it with the tyrewarmer crew as I've never done one before and will just hold everyone up lol.

Are they Pilot Power 2CTs??? Got them on my CBR and love them!

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
bike looks fantastic, how much did the track day cost mate

£99 with Phil Bevan

Nice bike! I would love to do a trackday on my bike but slightly afraid of dropping it

Just do it, it's safer than on the road these days

I think i saw this bike as Silverstone today.

I know nothing about bikes but i reconise the green bits.

Wasn't me, I'm still aching from yesterday lol

Good stuff mate, I fancy doing a trackday but don't want to mix it with the tyrewarmer crew as I've never done one before and will just hold everyone up lol.

Are they Pilot Power 2CTs??? Got them on my CBR and love them!

You won't be mixing it with the tyrewarmer crew as there's always 3 groups, novice, intermediates and fast, each group gets 20 minutes.

They are plain PP, they are the same apart from yours has the softer edges. My metzelers lasted 1000 miles ( soft as fook ) so I'm hoping these will fair better

182 cup
Love it mate!

Sold my bike in Feb as I was getting to mad for the roads and it was only a matter of time before I came off.... again!

My bro has a P8F too and uses it on track all the time, completely standard and is still holding his own in the inter class!

Ride safe.