ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

People with wall mounted LCD/Plasma

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Image008.jpg

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
Laingo said:
Tidy.. I take it your cables anre chased into the wall and run to some kind of A/V cabinet... what cables did you run?

not sure what cables tbh but its linked up to the stereo etc in this cabinet. they come out the wall in the bottom corner.

Image009.jpg

Audi TT 3.2 V6
M1TCH said:
Heres a few we have done in a house recently...obviously all the cables in the walls to 2 media cupboards in the house and I think they look f**king awesome...
in the house theres 1 x 50" pioneer, 2 x 43" pioneer, 3 x 32" samsung, 3 x 26" samsung and a lcd mirror tv in the bathroom. and far too many speakers!! ha

wow...impressed....majorly impressed

DSC00616.jpg

DSC00617.jpg

This is my living room, used a small piece of mdf to cover the leads, wallpapered it, clearly, this then goes into the cupboards below with a jigsaw to make holes in the back of them and to their respective boxes :)

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
jimmy_mac said:
This is my living room, used a small piece of mdf to cover the leads, wallpapered it, clearly, this then goes into the cupboards below with a jigsaw to make holes in the back of them and to their respective boxes :)

Thats really smart.

Q. Can you mount an LCD screen safely and secure to a plasterboard wall?

I helped the old man deal with the wires etc the telly weighs on absolute ton!!

And no I didnt decorate the room lol its the houses posh room I suppose.

The most painful thing was sticking the jigsaw blade into the back of a £400 cabinet lol

McBunny said:
was gonna say i thought it was a bit mature for your style :D

My room is a little too mature for me as well lol in fact, i should only really post my flat at uni because it is much more suiting with the wall of women in the corridor :D

this looks the dogs
[IMGO]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k123/RABG/7edfa467.jpg[/IMGO]
[IMGO]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k123/RABG/nogrille.jpg[/IMGO]

and this one is nice too
img41714bg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Really nice them. Need to replace them crappy white plugs though. They look awful!

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Guy, just spoke to dixons, what a load of bollox. He says that they come from the manufacturer who order them into their local delivery place. They should be getting more in on thursday, and that will get it middle of next week at the earliest! What a con!

Just read this on the website - Products marked with a green van logo are delivered direct from the supplier, subject to availability. Some are made to order. Some can only be delivered to mainland Great Britain addresses. You will be contacted by phone or email to confirm precise details. As a rule of thumb, please allow up to 28 calendar days for delivery, unless product page says otherwise.

Made to order, WTF? I'm starting to wish i'd gone somewhere else

s**t.. for the extra 50 quid.. could have got it off another site..

made to order.. lol

stolen to order prob.

ive checked.. and cant find it!

the great big gays

i think they were maybe just bullshitting you.. cos they told me they were having 100 delivered last thursday...

CLART

rang dixons, gave them my order number and postcode. they checked on the system and it said delivery has been booked

she checked and it was for friday the 8th

she said ring back tomorrow and they will have a delivery time slot, and then gave me a number direct to the distributiion centre who will give me the time slot.

:)

cheers mate

nice one

got my xbox all set to NTSC output ready :)

taking it into work tonight to have Xbox media centre put on it to as mines only got the older x box media player which isnt meant to be as good.

my coaxial cable has coem today, just need to collect it from post office

and then tomorrow i need to rush to aldis first thing, and get one of there cheapo 39.99 hdmi dvd players if they have any
and also hopefully my glass stand should arrive.

Yamaha system still wont be here till next week though :(

old mans got a bang and olfson plasma, 42',

think it cost him £49k for the telle and the speakers, there b&o too, the look like big trees and little thinks come out of the top, sense whos in the room and were and alters the sound so you all get digital soround sound, not bad hey,

crazy spending that money on a telly though.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
whats the point spending £50k on AV stuff when u could get something better for a fraction of the price?

Can't beleive ur gonna get urs before me guy u gimp. I'm ordering the AV-59 when i get paid and might get one of those HDMI players from aldi.

We're like, the same or something

Clart said:
whats the point spending £50k on AV stuff when u could get something better for a fraction of the price?

Can't beleive ur gonna get urs before me guy u gimp. I'm ordering the AV-59 when i get paid and might get one of those HDMI players from aldi.

We're like, the same or something

then you can go out and buy a VXturbo and you'll almost be as cool as me.

lol

cant wait for my AV-59 to arrive as thats the thing im gonna have to spend time installaing. hope it comes with some wall mount brackets or something.