ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peoples Favourite Colour 182

Black 182 FF
Gilesgate. Ya can't exactly miss an orange Clio driving past ya though so must not of crossed paths.

True. The only Inferno I've seen locally was on the industrial estate at Bowburn a few months back and I've not seen it since.

tiTTy & SV650
Titanium doesn't work as well as Iceberg IMO, Racing blue is OK with stripe, Black Gold is OK when clean, hate inferno, I originally ordered Black Gold but I would have had to wait a few months for it to ship from Dieppe so I got Arctic Blue and i liked it.

172 colours were better, flame red, monaco blue and iceberg all look good

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
only choice for me was RB, LY looks a bit gay, bloke in work has a meg sport in Inferno and it looks dull, never contemplated a silver one, BG looks nice when clean and Arctic is ok

Inferno 182 FF
Inferno!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y240/xfamoussasx/182%20Detail/DSC_0305.jpg[/IMG]
DSC_0306.jpg

Racing Blooooo or Liquid Yellow for me too. They look nice un-touched but even better with a few mods, Cwissys RB still ticks the right boxes for me. Bubbles' old car looked ace & the 'KKZ 171' car was mint.