ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Perfect Ferrari F40

Sheesh, i've seen it all now ! 50k lol !!

Lol @ this pic !! "Yeah mate, a bit of minor fire damage to it, nothing a good polish & t cut won't sort out" :lolup:

B

Brown.

that really is a worthless pile...can't see any thing being worht 50k on it....maybe the front weels ?? defo not 50k's worth

Lotus Elise 111R
Apparently £50k buys you a chassis number for rebuild to maintain authenticy! What a load of rubbish, most of that car is hand fabricated in carbon fibre, you are not gonna get your average garage to sort that out! Even Ferrari may baulk at it, although for the right price....

A good one will cost you £200k, so can this be rebuilt for a further £150k?

Turbos.
A good one will cost may cost £200k now, in 20 years it could be worth more like £2 million (think what 250 GTOs go for). You'd have to be a risk taker, but there is potential to make money in the long run.

"Engine set on fire, what more can I say! 2.9 V8 Twin Turbo, Carbon Fibre Body, Mid-Engined, Rear Wheel Drive, 5-Speed Manual, Weighting only 1100kg, 471bhp, Double wishbone setup, 0-60 in 3.2secs, held the Worlds Fastest Prodution Car record with a top speed of 201mph Top Speed, with minor air intake modifactions can apparently hit 226mph."

WTF - your buying a wreck! who cares about the stats!

Bluebeard

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
If i had the money, i'd buy that, leave it in the garage with the rear end covered with a blanket and just show the front to people...

They would never know!!

RB 182 Special.
Unfortunately that's how many of them have ended up. It makes me so sad to see such a beautiful car end in such a way. You'd be taking on a lot buying that though, and at £50k, surely you might as well go and buy a straight one for the money it'd cost to rebuild?

RB 182 Special.
Ferrari were so ahead of their time too. I mean, how many other cars do you see like that from the 1800s? Maybe that warrants the hefty price tag?