ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

'Performance' exhaust manifold?

Clio 2.0 16v 182
I never trust stock images on eBay. That looks like it's been taken off google. And weren't toyosports making the 182 replacement exhaust that required all mounts to be moved about?

Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Is that Inc a 182 to 172 pipe?

It may be cheap is but dint forget the need to drop the subframe.

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
You got a 182 right? Best manifold already in :wink:

Yeah, just wondering if there was an upgrade. Looking to do everything to help increase power without getting ITB's, turbo or supercharger (I like to call it oem+ power :wink:)

Skoda Fabia VRS
Iirc the standard 182 Exhaust manifold isn't restricted, so I can't see this making any difference to be honest.

2020 Merc E450 Coupe
I hope you've got very deep pockets and like getting disappointed.

I've only got 438 cams/belts and a remap left ;) I know exactly what to expect with every route of tuning 1*2's. Turbo/supercharger don't cut it for me when im relying on a daily for work every day, I'm not mashing my bonnet up to fit itb's and at the moment cams seem a cheaper and convenient alternative to a 2nd hand rs2 that may or may not pop up. Deep pockets not required ;)

A van
There really isn't any need, The 182 manifold is very capable. My step dads 242hp engine is still running one.